𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 | 15

Mabel was getting tired of the fittings and the yelling. She was nowhere used to all of this and preferred to sew her own dresses, but Penelope insisted that the royal tailor should be the one that did it for her. The dress was beautiful no doubt, but the woman was trying to suffocate her and her child. It didn't make any sense to her, and she was trying her best not to kill the woman standing below her.

"Miss Ross, I need for thee to loosen the corset. I know the ladies that you tailor for are used to this, but I am not. I don't normally wear them because I do not need them."

"Since you are not going leave the corset thing along. How about we remove it entirely. I do not think you need it. You know most gentlewomen wear them to hide their tummies and others used them to sit up correctly.... Although you may not need it now you will soon." Miss. Ross spoke making Mabel look at her glowing eyes.

"Y-you are a witch too?!"

"That I am but not one knows this but the King, Queen Mother, and thy prince. Let's just say I am close with His Majesty...."

"You are his lover." Mabel asked as Miss. Ross looked at her for a moment shaking her head no with a laugh. She was confused because she did just say she was close with the king.

"Heavens no. I am the King's personal healer, and make sure no spells or hexes come his way and keep his... Anyway, Her Majesty may act as if she hates witches, but she loves their magic to get her way. No one but the prince knows who the King's lover is."

"Oh, well I do hope the prince is nowhere like his Father. I do not wish to share him with another...."

"And you never have to." Theodore said walking into the room with a smile. Mabel smiled back while Miss. Ross stepped out of the way to let him embrace her.

"Now that is love. Josephine and King Roland made the right choice with you two, but I think. No, I know you would have each other if they did not. You are destined to be and so was he." Miss Ross smiled patting Mabel's stomach.

"Who says our child is not a lady?" Theodore asked as she smiled once more.

"Who says it is just one. I have heard of gentlewomen having more than one child at once. You will never know until her nine cycles are up. Good for me that I share the gift of foresight, but I will not tell thee what thy child will be. Or how many. Know Prince Theodore you and thy missus will love it, deary. Now I will take my leave.... Do not get caught. I know what the two of you are up to." She said leaving.

"She had no idea of what she is speaking of..." Theodore started saying stopping as he watched Mabel step out of her grown. Every time he saw her bare he want to take her as his legs lead him over to her.

"What are you doing?" Mabel asked as Theodore quickly pulled her to him. "Theo stopppp...." She laughed as he kissed her lightly on her the shoulder letting his hand travel down to her treasure rubbing over her bud.

"Lean over the sofa...."

"You want to take me from behind? What Queen Mother comes in?" Mabel asked thinking back to what Miss. Ross said before leaving the chamber. She didn't want to be caught by Penelope. Plus, what would she think?

"Queen Mother is in town having tea with Lady Alicia. Then they are having a game of Pinochle...."

"LADIES PLAYING CARDS! That is absurd!" Mabel said causing Theodore to laugh as he slowly turned her about. Quickly he freed himself from his pants thrusting hard into Mabel's treasure with a groan while she let out a beautiful moan.

"That's it let me hear thy beautiful sounds that I like." Theodore whispered kissing her shoulder as Mabel's head fell back against him. "You do not know how much I love thee. One thing you will never have to worry about is me leaving you." He said. All he got in return was a moan and a shiver. Theodore didn't know what to make of how he felt at the moment nor did Mabel, but both knew they loved each other. To them, that was all that mattered.