Chapter Nine

Wesley's P.O.V.

Beep. Beeep. Beeeep. Ugh, another day of school. I wonder if Audrey is going, after everything she's been through, she deserves a break. Huh, look at me, not even fully awake and worrying about her...next thing I know I'm going to be stalking the damn girl, hopefully I won't get to that point...

Yesterday was great, it was like I've known her for years, I was just that comfortable with her, and she was slowly starting to open up to me. I'm planning on winning that arguement of ours, one way or another, she's going to fall for me eventually.

===========================================

I was driving to school with Keaton seated in the passengers seat, when I saw a familiar face walking to school. "Audrey, hop in!" I yelled while kicking Keaton out of his seat, and slowing the car down. She gave me a warm smile and a "Thank you." while slamming the door shut.

"How are you doing?" I asked her while concentrating on the road ahead.

"Well, better than yesterday, that's for sure. The only way to get all this stress off my shoulders is to know that they're going to be okay. I told my mom and dad about the accident, my mom quickly forgot about what happened with you, and thankfully didn't ground me." Audrey responded while chuckling quietly to herself.

"I'm so sorry that you had to go through this Audrey, but remember, Wesley and I are going to be there for you through anything, including this." Keaton spoke up.

"My little bro's right, you have nothing to worry about." I said, trying to convince her. "I know this might not be the appropriate time to bring this up, but did you write in your notebook?" I asked, the curiousity killing me.

"Yes Wesley, of coarse I did, how could I possibly forget if you keep reminding me all the time?" She said, while a smirk tugged on the corners of her lips.

"Okay, okay...just asking." With that being the last sentence said, we arrived to school without a moment to spare.

"Bye babe! See you at lunch, you should be expecting a surprise!" I yelled while giving her a  wiggle of my eyebrows. Okay, so maybe I didn't plan a surprise, but a guy like me always  has something up his sleeve...right? I think I'm going to have to improvise, which for me,  was not the best idea.

=============================

*Ring. Ring. Ring.*

The bell went off for lunch, and I still have not thought of anything, yet I promised her a surprise! What a wonderful situation to be put in. I saw one of my good friends, Sebastian,  waiting in line for lunch. Two reasons why I pack my own lunch were just mentioned. 1. Waiting. 2. Lineup.

"Hey Sebastian!" I yelled while jogging over to him and giving him a nod of my head.

"Hey Wes, how's it going? I saw you and that girl...what's her name-"

"Audrey." I cut in. "Yeah, yeah, you drove her to school right?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked, while glancing around the cafeteria at the sudden mention of her name, wondering if she was out from class yet.

"Are you guys together? She's pretty cute, and maybe...I don't know, I'd like to hook up with her?" My eyes widened in shock. Typical Sebastian, Audrey wasn't just a one night stand...she deserves more than that.

"Hey bud, no we're not together, but keep your hands off." I retorted, while jabbing my finger on his chest.

"Okay dude..I was just asking, I didn't know you had a thing for her." He said while putting his hands up defensively.