Chapter Twenty-Nine

Audrey's P.O.V.

 "Audrey, Audrey wake up!" A voice called, shaking me back to reality, "We're here..." It whispered.

"Huh, what? What happened..." I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

"Nothing, you just fell asleep. We're infront of our hotel, it's crazy dope..." Wes mumbled, in a daze.

I managed to squint through my eyes, since the light outside was making it harder for me to open them, but when I finally did, what I saw was quite extraordinary.

It was a tall building, with white tiles, and indoor lighting which was visible from the outside. As far as I could tell, the building was recently built; the bricks crack-less, and the grass a bright green. It was pretty surreal. I could spot a pool behind the hotel, full of teenagers, and a couple adults.

It was official, I was going to like this. We all were.

"Yeah, can't wait to see our room!" I exclaimed, sending Wes a subtle wink.

Forced coughing erupted from the backseats, "You guys...we're still here." Drew mumbled.

"Yeah, sorry, forgot." I threw back.

"Alright, stop it, let's get going!" Christina yelled, obviously pumped about the trip.

We entered the revolving doors, gawking at the tidyness of the hotel. Defintely a five star.

"Hello, how may I help you?" A young woman with dark brown hair and blue eyes working the front office asked.

"We'd like to get the keys for our rooms." Wes explained.

"Sure, one moment. Last names please." The woman asked, typing through the computer.

"Um, Stromberg, and Chadwick." Drew replied, his arm slung across Christina's shoulders.

"Here you go, second floor, down the hall." She instructed, handing over a pair of keys to both Wes and Drew.

We all ran towards the elevator, laughing like we were back in middle school.

"I won! Adios Bitchatchos!" Christina yelled, pressing the close button on the elevator.

Nice try, if I didn't have my foot covering the sensor.

"Boo, you killjoy Audrey!" she frowned.

Just like middle school.

As we made our way out the elevator, and towards our rooms, we both had multiple coversations going on about what we're planning to do, and what fun we're going to have. Wes didn't tell me much, since he wanted most of it to be a surprise. He knew I wasn't the type who loved surprises, but every once in a while I was okay with them.

"Here we go, room 216..." Wes mumbled, shoving the key in the slot, until there was a click.

"See you soon guys!" I yelled towards our friends, whose room was right oposite of ours.

We walked in, trying to take in every detail. How much money did Wesley spend for this?

Sure, I loved him for doing it, but really...this was too much.

There was a glass chandelier dangling above what would be the lounging area, the couch a deep green colour which was set infront of the flat screen tv. Right next to it was a DVD player; and it seemed brand new. I stalked into the kitched, dazzled by the sight. The floors were swept clean, completely white. The walls were a cream color, which extended throughout the whole room. Even the bathroom was spotless, with hand folded towels and a squeaky clean tub. My favorite of all, was the king size bed which had its own room. Two lamps on either side of it, and a painting, were the only other things in the room besides a wooden cabinet.