Chapter Thirty

Audrey's P.O.V.

"Girl, we need to go shopping! Have you seen this place?" Christina gasped, changing out of her bathing suit.

Huffing, I sighed, "Fine, when do you want to go?"

"Like...now." Christina whispered quietly, knowing I wasn't one of those girls who splurged on clothing.

Rolling my eyes I gave in, "Fine, I'll be ready in a bit!" I yelled, getting my own bathing suit off.

Currently, Christina and I were in Wes and my room, since Drew and him were still too busy soaking up the sun. It's been a couple hours since my revenge on him, which was pretty funny in itself...

"Alright, I'm done, meet you at the car?" Christina asked, grabbing her walet and sunglasses.

She wore her hair up in a messy bun, letting some of her hair linger around. Her high waisted jean shorts, and loose fitted top that was slung on one shoulder, showing off her tanned skin.

"Yup, I won't take too long, I promise," I winked, grabbing my phone.

"Hey Wes, just so you know Christina and I are going shopping, we'll catch up with you and Drew later, alright?" I asked once the ringing stopped.

"Yeah, sure. Be careful, and call me if you need anything!" He yelled, the concern showing through his voice.

"Got it, we'll be fine! Love you." I whispered, not bothering to hide the grin that showed on my face.

"Love you too." Wes whispered on the other line, before hanging up and letting the empty tone ring.

I trudged down the stairs towards the huge main lobby. Waving a slight goodbye to the woman who ran the front office, I pushed the front doors of the hotel wide open, which resulted in the sunlight attacking my face.

How wonderful...

Shielding the sun from my eyes, I ran over towards the parking lot until I spotted Christina leaning against our red truck, her eyes closed and body relaxed.

"Hey Gandi, are you gonna get in the car?" I teased, shoving her lighty.

She let out a light giggle, opening the door as the heat inside the car washed over her. "Quick! Turn on the air conditioning, it's boiling in there!" she yelled, waving her arm in an attempt to air out the place.

I jogged around to the drivers seat, carefully seating myself infront of the wheel.

Now, you're all wondering how I could possibly drive if I don't have my license. Easy! I got my G a long time ago, but my parents never had enough money to buy me my own car, so I never got to practice. In a way, yeah....this was my first official car drive. I was hoping Christina wouldn't notice.

Switching the air conditioning on, I closed all the windows, letting the cold air pour into the place.

"Ahh, so much better!" Christina sighed, placing her head where the cold air radiated out of.

I guess since just sitting infront of the wheel, my nuckles completely white with fear, and my face paling...Christina managed to figure out something was wrong.

"Okay, what happened? Are you going to start the car?" She asked, taking off her sunglasses to get a better look of me.

"Oh, yeah...yeah of coarse! Start the car..." I mumbled, turning the key in the ignition and hearing the engine start revving. "Seat belts..." I muttered, repeating the steps I had taken on my last test.

"Yeah, now drive!" Christina exclaimed, still completely oblivious to the situation at hand.

You can do this Audrey, focus...