Chapter Thirty-Four

Wesley's P.O.V.

"Amanda?" I whispered, tacken aback by her presence. 

How did she know about our trip to Las Vegas? Were we going to jail? I had so many un-answered questions running through my mind, it was officially driving me nuts. I had my whole life ahead of me...would my music career falter because of my record? I hope not. And Audrey, she was amazing in school, always strived to be the best....now look where she is...and all because of one stupid attempt to get revenge. 

Suddenly, it hit me. Were they really dumb enough to call the police on us, when Christina's gash wound was still healing, and Audrey's was a scar? We in fact held proof on our bodies...but was that enough to stop us from entering the prison cell? No clue.

I looked to my left to find Audrey pale and slightly shaking. I pulled her closer to me, gripping her waist as I soothed her gently. "We'll be fine, okay? Everything's alright..." I whispered, mentally begging I wouldn't be wrong.

I then looked up towards Drew, who had carried Christina in his arms. He sent me a nod, apparantly I looked just as bad as Audrey, which couldn't be helping Drew in the slightest. We all stood silently, looking between Amanda, Sophia, and the police officers that barged into the hotel with them. 

What was going to happen next?

The police officers stepped forwards, assuring Sophia that everything would be alright as they drew closer. There were three of them, guns strapped towards their sides as they pulled out hand cufffs...which didn't look comfortable in the least.

Audrey started to break down as she realised what was happening, and I couldn't blame her. I would have done the same if I wasn't her rock...but I was, and I had to be the strong one in this situation for her.

"Wait!" I yelled, before they were about to spin us around and pin us. 

All their heads seemed to snap up at the same time when they realised someone had finally spoken. "Yes?" the only female police officer asked, her voice full and strong as she must have been trained.

"If we're going to jail...it would only be fair if they went along with us-" I explained, pointing to Sophia and Amanda. "We have proof that they hurt us, okay? Why would we vandalise their place if we had no point to? Sure, it all seems so stupid now, but at least give us a chance to explain." I begged, trying to pull off my most innoncent look. I knew Amanda did nothing, but it was her fault, she dragged herself into it. What if? What if she had done something...and we had no idea!

The woman seemed to falter in her steps as she seemed to think it over. With a nod of her head, she kept a close eye on us as I instructed Christina to pull her shirt up, along with Audrey. Seeming as that was our only proof, I was begging, praying to god it would be enough. 

With my eyes tugged tightly closed, they snapped open at the gasps of the officers. "This one's fresh!" one of the men yelled towards Christina. 

I could see Sophia sickened in her face, while Amanda seemed as if she was planning to get away somehow. I nearly started laughing at this situation...we could win. We could actually get away with it! Either way, all I wanted was for Sophia to feel what we felt...what Audrey felt.

I could see the second police officer scanning over Audrey's gash as he shook his head. He backed up, striding towards where Sophia and Amanda stood. Before the officer could say a single word, Amanda yelled out "I DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS! I'm so sorry, she tricked me! She said she needed help...I didn't know it had to do with Wes and his girl, I swear! Please, let me go!" she begged towards the officer, who didn't seem convinced.

"Girls, I will ask you one more time. Did you, or did you not...do this to them?" He asked, his voice full and confident in this shaken moment. 

Sophia hung her head towards the ground in evident disapointment with herself, as Amanda looked towards her, shaking her head. "Yes." Amanda blurted out, rolling her eyes as she realised what she'd done. 

Everyone gawked at what Amanda had said. We all knew she was innocent, so why had she done it? 

"Before you take us to jail, just let me say one last thing." she mumbled.

I realised she was talking about me, as she walked over in my direction. Her breath was on my ear, making me want to shrivel back in disgust. Audrey was my girl....not her. 

"I love you...still. You will always be my first. I made a huge mistake, and it cost me a great guy. I'm putting my feelings aside however, so you can be happy with Audrey. I really do wish you the best." she whispered, placing a gentle kiss on my cheek. 

I stood frozen at her words. Maybe she wasn't as bad as I thought she was...

I nodded towards her, sending her luck in jail. She didn't deserve it. Hopefully she would get out early when they realised they held no actual evidence, but for now....we were all going to be fine. Right?

"What happens now?" Drew asked, that being the first sentence he'd said all day. 

"Well, these two are heading straight to jail. You guys will be taken in for questioning, relating to what had happened these past couple weeks, when this had started and things along those lines. Also, we'll see if any charges will be put into place, depending. Sound good?" the female officer asked, flashing us a smile.

"Sounds good." I heard Audrey whisper next to me, as she leaned her head gently on my shoulder.

I leaned towards her ear as I whispered, "I told you everything would turn out right. With them in jail, and us safe for now, hopefully we'll get to finish the rest of our trip." 

She giggled as she kissed my lips. I smiled in the kiss as I realised just how lucky I really was. I had the best girlfriend, I had the bestfriend a guy could ask for, and my music career was soon to take flight. I had everything I ever dreamed of, of coarse with a couple turns and twists, but that was what made it all the fun! 

"Ready?" I whispered as we followed after the officers and towards their brightly lit police car. 

"Always when I'm with you." she whispered back, as we swung hands back and forth. 

A/N Hi everyone! Sorry it's so short, but I'm glad I updated even though it took me so long! I can't believe this book reached 500 votes! I'm really happy :D Please vote, comment and fan! I love you guys all so much! This story doesn't have too much left :( it'll be soon over! Thanks so much for reading!