preface

" ye sadhi, ye mehez ek contract hai, meri behen ke kushi liye, soch bhi kaise liye tumne you will never get that place you dream for,and agar maa ne ya meri behen ne ye Jana bhi, you don't know, mein kya kar sakta hu, MIND IT" sidharth shouted.

Sidharth Mehra,38 years old, a well known cardio surgeon, own three multinational hospitals worldwide.

A lovable son, best brother and world's number one dad, what he is for his family.

His family, his mom Rita ji, Preeti his younger sister who is newly married to love of her life Devansh kashyap,and his reason to live his daughter Disha 5 years old, daughter of Sidharth and sonal his love,who left them after the birth of his daughter, due to complications post delivery.

" And yes meri beti meri jaan hai dur rehena usse, tum is ghar ka wo show piece ho jise kharida tho gaya hai par dusron ki pasand se, flaunt for the society what you are for me. Meri behen ki khushiyon ka deal ho tum, remember fit in your brain" he said pointing towards her forehead," sirf deal jis din meri behen ko takleef Hui you are out of the house" he shouted the bride, at top of his voice.

At same time there was a knock on the door.

" Yes" he responds

" Beta aap taiyaar nahi hui" Rita ji asked coming inside the room

" Wo, wo mein I" she was broken a broken bride, who was shown the clarity check, where she belongs to, she held the less value than the doormat of the room.

" Kya hua beta shehnaaz aap itni dari hui kyu hai, idhar dekhiye" she asked the bride.

But she was in her memory lane, which broke her, Rita ji embraced her, and she cried in her arms, in the motherly hug.

She married under pressure, but now she couldn't handle anymore, she wanted her bother to be happy the reason she scarified, but she never knew her decision will take turn to this situation were she was just a show piece to person whom she married, she thought she would tell him about her health issues again, as she was not sure what his brother conveyed him,  but his behaviour after watching that, she was somewhere aware he didn't knew about her health issues or may be he was heartless person to hurt a heart disease person more , she thought to be quite, it's better to die rather than this life, living in the hell.

" Kya hua beta, chall tu jaldi saaman leke aaja, mein chali Devansh ke pass" with that she left a hurt sana behind, sid left the moment Rita ji entered.

Now sana was alone in the room in her thoughts.

The newly married bride, Shehnaaz kashyap, who was now Shehnaaz Sidharth Mehra. 27 years old, the destroyed, broken from inside. The happiness of her maternal family.

The cherry of her brothers eye, and piece of heart what is father calls her. her mom was no more, her brother and father were her family from childhood. She was a well educated women but a introvert, who afraid to meet the crowd. She always missed her mom , she wanted to share her things, thoughts with her as  every single girl would do, she was much pampered still there was a like a  broken pieces nugged inside the heart.

She knew she has to be alone whole life, today she had father, a lovable brother but someday  she would be left alone, but the one dicision changed her life. She never wanted to marry someone or ruin his life due to her medical issues, but she always kept her brother above her, and when her brother,she knew Devansh and Preeti were madly in love yet he declined to marry because he didn't wanted his sister to be hurt broken whole life, so he asked Preeti to forget his , because his first priority would be his sister shehnaaz, he can't marry before his sister do, and he knew very well she would never agree to get married to anyone anytime, he even apologized Preeti,

" Maafh kar de yaar Preeti, i knew never in life it's possible for me to marry you still i engaged my life in this love and now breaking you sorry"
And Then dev left from there.

Preeti was broken, and it damaged her health condition were she was hospitalized for more than a month, sidharth couldn't she her sister like  this anymore, and same was with shehnaaz she cursed herself for being the throne of her brothers life.

that's when SIDHARTH MEHRA came up with the deal, were he asked Devansh for his sisters hand, because sid loved loved Preeti more than his life and for her he was ready to get married to a random girl. He assured him he would take care of his sister in return he want him to marry Preeti as soon as possible, he couldn't see Preeti in this condition.to which devansh asked some time , he has to discuss the same with his sister and dad.

**********

Flash back

" Bhai, i am really sorry, it's all my....i have made both your life hell" shehnaaz cried

" Nahi bacha never, i just wanted you to be happy"

" But what about him bhai, ek aisi lakdi ke sath unke shadi karwadi jaye jisi life ki koi guarantee nahi"

" Aisa nahi a sana, don't say this Bach,  many patients go through this condition now a days, aur iski medicine bhi aa chuki hai, and more over he is a doctor" this time her father said

" See beta i know, what you think but for me both are my kid mein ek ke liye dusre ki jindagi to dard ke andhere mein nahi chhod sakta" her father spoke further.

" No dad, don't force her and i am enough for my sister " her brother statment left her more in guilt, after two days of the scenario, she agreed with a  condition, you have to tell about my health issues and after marriage i would talk to him regarding this to which both agreed.

Flash back end

It was second day of her marriage with Mr Sidharth Mehra, it was the ritual today were she need to go to her parents house for pagphere. Were in her brother was waiting eagerly to take her home, to hug her tightly, the reason Rita ji came to her roome some times before to inform her

Dev who got married a month before his sister marriage came to to take sana for the rituals

***********

" Preeti kaisi hai beta" Rita ji asked almost tear in her eyes

" Achi hai maa, she was hell excited to meet shehnaaz, no matter they were together for a month but they were so close now" dev said

" Meri behen hai hi aise" sid said in stern voice.

" Sid" Rita ji eyes him

" Koi na maa, saale hai haq rakhte hai" dev fun around to lighten the mood.

When sana came with a bag in her hand.

" Sid what is this go help her, thak jayegi" Rita ji said keeping her health condition in her mind but sidharth who was not aware of this taunted  sana back

" Humare ghar mein bhout naukar hai bula leti" and called Hari bhaiya to put her luggage in the car trunk.

" Jaldi aana aur Preeti ko mera bhout pyaar dena, aur ye sab meri taraf se Preeti , dev beta aur Ravinder( sana father) ji ke liye.

And she was about to leave when Disha came running, " dadi mein bhi jau mumma ke sath"

She was also close to sana, after dev marriage she regularly met sana and got attached but her father hate thi

" NO YOU ARE NOT GOING, GO TO THE ROOM DISHA"

He shouted.

*****************

A new book, type of contract marriage hope you people will love it and shower the same love you shower to my others books

- love Dipika