chap-21

He was still in same phase drunk

" Kyu aaya tu kyu...kyu bol"

" Teri behen ko pyaar kiya to kya galta kiya yaar, bhul gaya to kya hua yaar" he shouted

" Teri... Behe..." Sana utter to know a new reality which she came through first time.

Arnav just eyed her and then again at sid.

" Sid ghar baad mein baat karte hai"

" Nahi jana"

" Bhaiya aap gadi nikale"
" Aur agar apko nahi jaanna raho yahan" she yelled and it was much louder than het regular voice.

With that she left towards the car, and for the first time rather than his family he was emotionally afraid and starting walking behind.

Arnav just couldn't stop but smiled.

" Bhaiya can we go to your home, if you don't mind" she asked

" Kyu we are going home" sid replied

" Bhaiya i have a daughter at home and i don't want my daughter to come across drunk man at home, usske uper koi galat effect nahi hone dena chahati, atleast till i am there" she said and it was with so much of Audacity and serenity, sid thought to be quite, he faced a new shehnaaz today, a different one who could even raise her voice when required and he could feel she surely have some different place in his life, he without any conditions or thoughts listened to what she said.

And within half an hour they reached there, whole drive no body spoke, silence took over the place and after they reached," bhaiya Disha mujhe dhundegi and even mas ko bhi meine kuch nahi bola hai so i will leave, and waise bhi actually kal bhai aarahe hai i have doctor appointment" with that she gave a look to sidharth who was standing there beside Arnav, then sid realised she has some test before they go ahead with procedure and officially he is handling her case," and bhaiya one more thing mein .... mein one week pappa ke sath rehene wali hu, dum ghuta hai Mera ab"

" I know he can't invest his emotions on me but by today's act he proved i am a burden to him, aur mein kabhi nahi chahungi koi meri wajah se takleef mein ho" with that she left from the door sid was all shocked and stun , but arnav ran behind her

" Sana sanaaa, sun to lo yaar" she heard him and stop

" Hannn bhaiyaa"

" Mujhese bhi naraz ho, wo i hid i .. i am sonal's" before he could complete she stopped him in between

" No bhaiya kabhi nahi, but i... i wanted to know wo wo actually " she hesitated to ask

" Kya pucho na, bhai hu kuch bhi puch sakte ho "

" Wo wo apko bura nahi...nahi laga i took your sister place i mean, sayad jabarjasti, where i don't belong to "

" Hye please aaj bol diya dubara kabhi matt bolna, jo nahi hai uske liye mein dusre ko takleef nahi dunga aur rahi baat jagah ki, all have their own place, they make it, and I hid that not because mujhe bura laga but i didn't wanted you to get hurt" listening to him she started crying.

" Hye come here" with that he pulled her

" Kya hua why you crying kya hua ... Hye bolo na ... Hye sana"

" I ... I started feeling for him bhai, aur irony dekho he don't even want to stay with me under one roof, mein itna khayal gai, unke liye dukh bangai jiske wajah se unhone Piya"

She said still crying, one sentence was enough to confess what she feel for sid, Arnav was happy atleast one of them realised the bond of varying sharing believing each other is nothing but love for eachother.