chap-7

" Aap aaj bahar walo ke liye apne bete ko bura bol rahi ho"

" Yes, hai bahar wali but meine mere bete ko aisa sanskar nahi diya tha, ke apni biwi ko stranger bole, knowing she is waiting you bluffed, apne PA ko bhej kar, you ....chi you know i am shame of my self today, wo shock ho gai thi, faint on the road, khai bachi ko kuch ho to nahi gaya and you were have fun, me time with your daughter "

" Apna nahi meri ijjat ka soch lete us bachi ko kuch ho jata to mein kya bolti unki family ko, apni beti ko kya muh dikha ti ki i could take care of her sister in law"

Sid was now afraid he never saw his mother this mess, this anger and this left his in the poll of guil but ,

" Maa i am sorry" what he could say and went out.

**********
It was 1 in night sid was yet out, Rita ji slept long back , sana couldn't.

They didnt share any emotions, rather than anger she could not find anything in him about her, nor she felt for her, but somewhere she liked the person because he always remember her of her father, she was small her mom left her, she shared a great bond with her father, and the same she finds in sid and disha, the way he love disha, the way he Pampers her, fulfill all her wishes reminds her of her childhood, somewhere she could relate her self to the situations.

She was nor in any affection neither angry, but they were together for couple of weeks, the care it comes somewhere,that what it was from sana end.

She was still in her thoughts when a horn blew and the raise of lights falls from windows with took her attention, she saw driver taking out sidharth out of the car, he could not walk may be he was drunk, no he was.

She was still week but how can she leave him after seeing the view, they might not share any bound still they were into a relationship, a marriage, everything is secondary when it's a long time promise.

She ran towards main door and asked driver and watch man to carry him till room,as she was not in that condition to do so.

And ones they left, she tried to make him sit on the couch when he pulled her to himself.

" You ....you know what ..i hate you...." He said, which didn't hurt her,she never excepted  anything from life,yet going heel way God gave her Disha she was happy with her, she was able to divert her mind.

" It's ok, you please come let me help you* she tried to divert him

" No ...no you know what tere aane se sab sab kuch i lost" he complaint

She should be upset but no she was not but she was in guilt, she was the reason for someone sadness

She tried to push him but this time he tighten his grip and pulled her more on to him.

" You know what, sonal nahi ban sakti tum"

" I know and i never want to be" what she simply answered.

" Na mein kisi ki tarah bana chahiti hu aur na hi mein kisi ki jagah Lena chahti hu, i am shehnaaz, and i respect that lady because she is mother of my daughter " she said, she never back fired him , actually she never behaved like this to anybody but she did today. It was about her self respect and more over he needed a reality check.

" Natak, sab natak phele sadhi na karne ka drama, phir karke mahan Bane ka drama, every thing is drama"

" Drama wo karte hai, jinke life jhuti ho, aur mein wo hu jo life se ladh rahi hai" she said, she was strong this time, she faced him, she knew he was drunk, he would forget everything, yet she decided to tell him. But she had tears. These days, or say years she was fighting from life but now she has to fight for her purity, reality, she urged to shout, why should she lie, when she didn't knew she would be for how long.