chap-19

" Control your tongue atleast not on festivals , Preeti " she turned to her " tune pucha dev se before coming here" she felt uncomfortable but said no

" Sid they love eachother they married for the love still their ego was so high, but sana according to you she is your FRIEND, JUST A FRIEND but she didn't go against you, and iff you think your sister is here with permission no she is not but your so called wife didn't go to his brother, she has shown the belive trust in you, but i am really sorry for the girl " Rita ji said and left.

" Pyar nahi de sakte kamm se kamm ijatt deni sikhu, meine tumhe Sikhaya hai, meri parwarish par mujhe naaz tha par ab Sharm aane lagi hai" she said further .

Shehnaaz was there with all teary eyes, yet sidharth face made her stop Rita ji to scold him

" Maa, please aapne bhout achi sikh di hai, sid was every time beside me, even bhai was in guilt yet we all blamed only sid, aur unhone suna , thats all your upbringing, it's ok maa and yahan both are wrong ek ko galt nahi kehana chahiye."

" Mujhe kisi se koi sikayat nahi hai" she said stopping Rita ji, asking her to cool down but she was angry with sid and this time she decided not to keep quiet to held her self respect which only she is responsible for

She joined her hand in front of everyone," meine maa ko wohi kaha jo sach hai, it's not to manipulate her" ,then she turned towards Preeti " please don't spoil the special day because of me bhabi no worries, i don't mind jisne apne life se demand nahi kiya, wo logo se kya karegi"
"Sannaaa", "naaz" both Sid and Rita ji together called out her name, when she expressed her hatred towards her life. Sid heart crunched, he was the reason, he was now afraid what if they are again to square, she again loose  hopes from life.

"Naa..." He tried to call her, he was sorry for what he did, but she avoided him, moved towards Preeti and then she kissed her forehead to assure her, she is fine and then turned towards Rita ji," maa i will get sweets" and she left.

" Acha Bhai come sit bhai bhi sarahi hogi"

" Ye lo Preeti bhabhi " sana came with plate full of sweets.

" Mumma cup cakes nai banaya" here came Disha running from outside

" Banaya na beta but ab bus and papa won't eat cupcakes na so sirf mere baby ke liye banaya, but first go clean your self mein seems didi ko bolti hu go change dress"

" No aap aao"

" Bua aaye na to tie rakhi unko bura lagega na"

" Okay " she agreed but she was not as bubbly as always, she was about to leave

" Beta ruko chalo i will come" sana said to Disha, everyone else was just watching them with a smile.

And then she came forward sat on her knees ," kya hua aap upset ho mujh se"

" Nooo muma " she replied with tears in her eyes, and this time sid came to her

" Phir mujhse naraz ho beta" he asked creasing her cheeks."

" Nooooo" with this she hugged her daada and started crying.

" Sidharth hattiye" she pushed him and pulled Disha towards herself in her arms, sid was still in shock and her this act made everyone laugh

" Kya hua mela baby kyu ro ra hai"

" Muma...mein...i am alone...meko bhi laki ( rakhi) ban ni hai "

" Ohh awwww isliye roi roi kiya dekho pata hai Aaj na apke mamu nahi aaye kyu pata hai "

" Because God loves disha god ne bola disha akeli nahi hai, isliye muma aaj Dishu ko baandhegi aur doshu muma ko" disha with a smile looked at sana

" Pal aap blother ( brother) nai o."