chap-12

She was taken to her room, this time sid accompanied her, he made her rest on the bed, he didn't wanted her to be here but her health and mental condition was his first priority

After a while Rita ji decided to leave along with Sid, Disha was no where seems to be coming with them she was clingy to her mom

" Wo shehnaaz" sid said ones everyone left the room
" I ..i wanted your number"

" I mean to ask about your health"

" Papa muma ka number to Seema aunty ke pass bhi hai" and she giggled.

Sid glared Disha, but before he could disha ran away out of room.

" Wo i .."

" I messaged you in WhatsApp" she replied

" You have my number "

She didn't replied and before she could talk , " mein chalta hu, take rest mein kal aunga, for check up and reports lete hue aaunga, khayaL rakna" he said but before he could leave,sana said " disha ...wo Dishu ko rakh lu mein "

He smiled and nodded in yes," running not allowed for few days
And with that he left.
***********

" Bhabi, ye lo fruits have it"

" Please bhabi don't call me that" sana said.

This reaction of, for a second made Preeti sad, but before she could think of something.

" Mujhe Sharm aati hai" Preeti smiled heartily.

" Waise bhabi bhaiya kahan hai dikh hi nahi rahe"

" Wo..wo actually" she started fumbling don't know what to answer. At same time Dev. Ame in along with Disha.

" Muma"

" Hann mela baby"

" Tall talo dada se baat kalni hai"( call karo dad se baad karni hai.

Disha request ever so cutely, but as she asked about sid, Preeti saw Dev, who didn't gave any expressions.

" Beta aap mere phone se karlo" Preeti said to which she said no

" No dada told me to call from muma fone( phone)."

" It's ok bhabi, come here idhar aou"
." Sambhal ke"

Doctor what she saved.

" Muma he is dada"," doctor to hospital mein hai" she smiled pulled her to herself
" Mera cute baby, come aapke liye dada hai mere thodi na hai" she said when rajendra ji came.

" Apki muma ka dada to mein hu" all giggled.

Dev was quite, he didn't utter a single word but was observing his sister, she was real, she was happy around Disha, after the medical scenario this was the first time when he could she the hope, her wish to live. He felt happy, he somewhere blessed the little angel , who was filling all the happiness into his baby sisters life.

But still reality of that man being rude to his sister was not expected. But he somewhere was on same track, his heart questioned him, was he correct, why did he put any condition, she was not burden, and his wife was right he loved her, where was the concern for his sister when started liking her, if he didn't thought of that why was he concerned, unjustified later.

" Hello" sana spoke on the call, which brought him back to the land.

" Wo mein .."

" Han Shehnaaz bolo is everything fine, you are fine shall I come"

She could feel the concern which was was heard in his tone, but he didn't liked her she considered it as out of sympathy.

" I am fine, kya hoga mujhe my bhai and papa won't let happen anything to me, i believe them" she said actually which was much hurt, by his behaviour .