chap-5

Heart bypass surgeries are serious but relatively safe. Surgeons perform hundreds of thousands of heart bypass operations each year and many of those who have the surgery get relief from their symptoms without needing long-term medication. The more severe the heart disease, the higher the risk of complications.

This is a good to know information if in case you have doubts, anyways if any mistakes goes while writing about the disease and the treatment spare me i am not a science student.

"Coronary bypass surgery is been  redirected for her, blood around a section of a blocked on partially blocked artery in her heart" Dr Sunil said.

Who was with Dr Sidharth and Dr Jones on virtual meeting.

" Ye, Dr sid i too think if we can go for bypass surgery, as it's one section blocked the chances are high for soon recovery " Dr Jones spoke.

He went through all the reports and the details,and said," Dr Sunil Dr Jones, i know you both are following up with this case from last three years, you could suggest best but i think stunt would be good for this scenario."," My experience says a single section blocked case can be cured with stunt"

" The patient is not so cooperative " Dr Sunil stated.

" Treatments are for patient but not by their convenience, doctor"..

" No Dr Sidharth actually she is my sister, and she is afraid if she ....." He stopped

" Then doctor patient need counciling, he or she can't decide what is best for them, and they should, now in the world every house as 1 patient atleast so it's a minor issue, we have developed a lot in case of technology "," and even you need to be a doctor not the brother" sid stated.

He was correct, now we have developed much in terms of medicine and technology and patient should not be involved because it effect their metal health, sometimes,minor problem takes drastic change just Bec of metal illness, stress.

"Okay so go head with the tests and post us, soon then let's see what good will be for her" sid said and stood to walk out, greetings both his colleagues.

" Good to meet you doctors, and Dr Sunil, when we are working we are doctor, just remember the oth" and with that he left.
************
He was home it was late evening, he searched for Disha, his eyes moved 180° .

" Maa"

" Hmmm"

" Disha kahan hai, sogai ky"

" No she is with her mom"

" And who allowed her to go"

" Me"

" She is my daughter maa" this statment made his mom hurt, she was disheartened, he sometimes get busy, she has taken care of her from past 5 years, she has cocooned her to protect from all the evils eyes, but his own son drew a line between their bounding.

" I ...i am sorry, I am sending the driver right away" she said and left, informing Hari to arrange the table for him.

He then realised, what he did," maa" but she left long back, he cursed himself and also somewhere he cursed sana for that

***********
" Muma mujhe papa ki yaad aali hai" sana smiled

" Yech tyu"( aisa kyu),aap to oo na" she uttered cutely.

" Kyu ki ohh papa hai beta"

" And nothing bad in that, chalo have food and then we will leave for home kal bua aajayegi hum se milne" sana said to which disha nodded.

Dev and rajendra ji were happy finding her happy with the little bean.

" Sana bhabi, wo actually tomorrow we were leaving for vacations, i think i couldn't come".