chap-15

" Maa i don't know, if I am over reacting, i should do this i don't know anything but ab mujhe ye duniya matlabi lagne lagi hai maa"

" What does she mean, no wait , i asking her to forgive me, i asking her for friendship is a merry lie to her "

" Koi jarurat nahi hai is matlabi duniya ke logo ko shehene ki,jio jaisa Mann kare karo apne matlab ka" he yelled. Left before he could lose hope or his patience.

" Beta he might be rude, i know you are not well you need love, but mein bhi naraz hu beta, what ever he did i am not supporting him, nor i will ask you to forgive him,it's all your decision but please apne aap ko postive rakho, always blaming your self, thinking about all the negative things are not good "

" So..sorry maa" Rita ji smiled

" Now takecare aur subha aarahi ho na"

" Maa"

" Hann beta"

" Mujhe sacch mein papa aur bhai chahiye "

" Sir tumhari beti"

" Wo bhi"

" Then, what should I do, no issues beta don't pressurise your self jHan Mann wahan raho bas jaldi theek ho jao" Rita ji blessed with heavy heart.

************
" Preeti" Dev tried initiating

" Papa diner lag gaya hai aa jaye aap log. Saying so she left from the living room

Dev thought to be quite till the dinner, then probably can initiate things from start.

After dinner Rajendra ji left to his room and Preeti to kitchen

Maids were there too,  but Dev requested them to leave from there and ones they were out

" Preeti"

She turned back he was just behind her, she was afraid for a second

" Hnnn, mein dar gai bolo"

" See i know he is not a bad guys,  a good human being but when they are not happy, it's better.." before he could complete

" Better to apart them, you know what Dev , tumhari galati kya hai you think what you do is always correct but it's not"

" See Preeti if your brother have rights to decide for her sister even i have rights to select what best for her"

" What and what's that best you think"

" I ... Actually I think divorce fhir"

" Fhir ek aur force marriage and do you think will she agree"

" See Preeti i know that he could never love but only sympathize her and there are many who who love her, admire her respect what comes first so I "

" Let me know the name "

" I am not sure"

" Dev, jo marzi karo, but do baatein yaad rakho pheli if you do anything against her wish this time you gona loose her and dusri agar mere bhai ne thodi si emotions invest kiye is relationship mein then wo dekhenge bhi nahi that you are my husband and i will be with him remember not because he is my brother but mein ab sana ke sath galat nahi hone dungi"

And with that she left from there.

" Wo meri behen hai, aur mujh se jaadaa kis ka haq nahi hai usmein, she is my sister " he yelled at slowly and left.

**********

It was in the morning sid slept on the couch, in her ward, he was taking care of her so much, but the staff of hospital unknown with the fact started talking, it was 9 in the morning when Rita ji decided to meet her as she knew, Sid might be wrong yet he won't talk to her for the words she has spoken yesterday.