chap -27

She was roaming behind Dishu trying to feed her, and sid eyes were still on his naaz. When Arnav observed it moved near him and whispered

"Yahi toh hota hai pyaar. You can actually feel common sense leaving your body slowly. In similar words, “epic chutiyapa”.

He didn't replied but just gave him a look.

" Daadaaa " Dishu screamed

Sid and Arnav were fast to run

" Kya hua bacha, mein tho dar gaya tha"

" Kuch nahi daada i am staying here with mumma" Dishu said to which sid eyed sana.

And his look made sana conscious, her mind said may be he still thinks she can't take care of Dishu, then why was he showing such emotions roaming around her.

But before sana could say something sid interrupted

" Bacha daada is planning to join you today"

Sana and Arnav both were shocked and  Rita ji who was just 2 steps behind them she almost felt she might fall down.

" Beta Arnav" she called with seriousness in her voice

Arnav turned behind," are maa"

" Tum log sach mein ho idhar, mein socha mujhe doctor ke pass Jana chahiye, mein khuli ankhon se sapne dekhne lagi hu"

Arnav now understood what she meant he suppressed his smile and replied," nahi maa bas season aur insaan dono change ho rahe hai" and his reply made both Sid and sana blush.

" Maa wo i ..i Bhai hann bhai bula rahe hai jaa kar ati hi"

And her reply flew sid smile from his face,"  epic chutiyapa, you are correct, isse pehele saala cum jija ko line mein lana hoga" sid whispered to Arnav
And this time he couldn't control but laughed louder
********

" Are bhenji aap bhi ruk jaati" rajendra ji said

" Hnnnn maa, aap akele kya karogi jaa kar, bhaiya bhi ruk rahe hai " Preeti said to which Dev frowned and Akshat to scowled.

" Nahi beta aap bache enjoy karo and Arnav you coming with me or" before Rita ji could complete sana interrupted

" Maa bhai bhi rukenge actually me bhabi and Akshat planned to watch movie late night to bhai aap bhi ruk jao"

" The plan sounds good but exclude your self from that" sid almost ordered her.

Akshat was angry by then wanted to interrupt but all of sudden he remembered evening encounter when sid asked him to be away from her, he thought it's better for know to keep quiet but Dev couldn't hold himself

" And who are you to decide" he asked

Rita ji face palmed her self.

" Tumhari behen ka pati and i think it's enough to take decision for her if i am correct " sid replied, this was first time when his reply didn't sound like a general statment but a serious warning to be away from him and his wife.

" Sid"

" Maa mein haq rakhta hu aur bolunga" he replied, but this time she felt happy he genuinely took decision on behalf of her.

" Theek hai chalo good night bye bye" with that Rita ji left.

*********
Arnav and sid were sitting on the sofa watching both the girls and the idiot Akshat arranging for movie night.

"Tujhe kya hua hai, why you behaving so grumpy, shaam mein uspe bhadka ", showing Akshat," i understand but Dev ji pe bhi , and phele ye bata did you informed bhabi about your feeling.