chap-4

She could have choked she tried handling herself,she cried inside, her heart ripped.

" And yes, either on the floor or out of room, ye tumhare baap ka nahi hai mera ghaar hai, meri marji, agar koi objection ho feel free to walk back right now"

" I don't mind, I can handle my way"

She tried hiding her tears and left to balcony, after half an hour she came in to find sid sleeping, she opened her bag, to take her mother picture with her and then again made her way towards balcony.

*********
" Mumaaa"

" Am I a cursed child, pehele aap chali gai, phir mujhe god ne unfit declare kar diya aur ab a hell to my life"

She held the picture,crises and cried whole night.

*********
It was 6 in the morning when she woked up for her yoga, part of her medication.

She found the empty room to her dismay, he was gone, but early in the morning.

She tried to forget all those but she was not able to and it was also effecting her health, she was feeling dizzy , a pain in chest part of symptoms which states her health would give up soon.

Still she avoided and tried to concentrate on herself.

But she couldn't forget the scenario from past.
***********

" Wo .i ...i wanted aap ....will you come" she tried asking him if he will come to pick her up as it was a ritual, when girls come back with husband after pagphere.

"ye sadhi, ye mehez ek contract hai, meri behen ke kushi liye, soch bhi kaise liye tumne you will never get that place you dream for,and agar maa ne ya meri behen ne ye Jana bhi, you don't know, mein kya kar sakta hu, MIND IT" sidharth shouted.

She flinched, she was getting weaker, but she has stand strong, she tried consoling herself, she wanted to tell him her health condition, but after his rude behaviour and the words she didn't gather courage to do that.

"And yes meri beti meri jaan hai dur rehena usse, tum is ghar ka wo show piece ho jise kharida tho gaya hai par dusron ki pasand se, flaunt for the society what you are for me. Meri behen ki khushiyon ka deal ho tum, remember fit in your brain" he said pointing towards her forehead," sirf deal jis din meri behen ko takleef Hui you are out of the house" he shouted at her, at top of his voice.

She didn't replied, nor reacted. " Kuch na sana, ab tak bhaai ne aur dad ne bhout kuch kiya hai, unke liye itna to kar hi sakti hai, kya pata kab muma mujhe bulale apne pass" she spoke tu herself with teary eyes

" Wo meri beti hai, meri sonal ki chabhi, apna samajhne ki galti bhi matt karna" he warned, before he could say more there was a knock on the door

"Are beta tu ab tak ready nahi hui," Rita ji asked entering inside," ohh did i disturbed you" she asked feeling the cold environment through the room