chap-35

" Who is that, how you came inside, kaun hai" sana asked in all irritate tone, little heavy may be she cried

He instantly turned on the light," it's me, sorry"

But he was schocked the next moment

" What the f***"

" Shutup don't you dare utter a word" she warned

"Ye kya Kiya tumne" he literally yelled

" Awaj nichi, and this come i will show you my creativity "

" Creativity mere kapde, mere kapdo ke sath" he screamed

" Yeah your punishment, i use to afraid you but now you are mine an tho mein bilkul na daru and this you remind you aapki pyare harkatein " she said handing him the pieces of clothes, actually she tored all his t shirt she packed with her for him, she had cut them into pieces taking our her anger.

And she turned off the light, up to bed" and yes ye galat fhami mein matt rehena ki aapko bhabi ne help kiye i knew you will come, i gave her the keys to let to get in to show you how creative i am and next time ye aapke sath hoga is baar sayad mein kapdon ka balidan de diye " but this made him smile, he held her wrist pulled towards her

" YOU LOOK HOT WHEN YOU ARE ANGRY MY BIRD"

" leave me"

" Now it's my chance"

"What???"

" Creativity time darling " saying that he turned her with a jerk.

And landed his lips on her nape torturing her with slow and wet kisses  all her nape and then he dipped his face on the crock of her neck turning her towards him. And here she surendered herself all to him.

" You know what I would love to stay here inhaling you all time love " he whispered licking her collar bone and slowly her rubbed his lips on her throat,and then to her lips," and this is my santity i could do anything to get this " he uttered pevking her lips.

Then looked at her," i am sorry sweetheart,mein dar gaya tha i was afraid i can't loose you"

" You don't believe me right"

" I don't believe my fate baby"

" But the fate tied you to me right"

" Now i can't take risk to change or turn my fate, i am all  for you for life" he confessed.

" I love you, these word doesn't matter sweetheart i gave my heart to you and nothing could be more than that, you are the reason for the beats" he whispered but this time he had tears

They shared to eye contact

And he blew air on her face, letting her close her eyes, they kissed eachother manytimes but today the moment was more than that , the intimate moment she never came across, she gulped down the dry throat.

" Aap...appp...wo"

" I am loving my offical wife who is and always will be mine"

" Sidharth aap wo you"

" I know i am drunk but whatever I am doing, it all in my scenes " he whispered near her earlobe biting her ears

" Auch" he stared her and then smile

He lifted her in his arms and moved towards the balcony

" Sidharth please i ... I mean"

" You mean"

" It's all new"

" I know " he replied pulling himself with a little disappointment but when he turned to leave, she pulled him on the couch there at balcony and then made herself sit on him," yousmell amazing the cholate and bear combo of my hot man" she whispered this time making him stunned

" Kiss me" she demanded

" No baba , don't for..."

" It's for me aap de rahe ho ya jaun us cho**"

" Dare you " with that he crushed her lips with his

“Her lips were warm and soft.  They parted slightly, allowing his tongue to slip inside.”

“their bodies pressed together heatedly against the couch, breathing heavily as  their  lips pressed together.  He could taste their shared breath, feel the thud of their combined heartbeat as they fumbled to take off one another’s clothes.” 

" Am I allowed" he asked looking into her eyes, and then pulled her tshirt pulling himself to her upper body

" You are damm beautiful" he said doing magic over her body

His lips touched every part of her back inhaling her fragrance

And he’s kissing her again. Once, twice, until she had a taste and realized she’ll never have enough. He’s everywhere up her back and over her arms and suddenly he’s kissing her harder, deeper, with a  urgent need she never known before.

He bent down, his lips against her neck bone, brushing it lightly and still that light touch sent shivers through her nerves, shivers that made her whole body tremble. "If you want me to stop, tell me now," he whispered. When she still said nothing, he brushed his mouth against the hollow of her upper chest. "Or now." He traced the line of her cleavage "Or now." His lips were against hers.

But she had reached up and pulled him down to her, and the rest of his words were lost against her mouth. He kissed her gently, carefully, but it wasn’t gentleness she wanted, not now, not after all this time, and she knotted her fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against her. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled her, gathering her against him, and they rolled over on the couch, tangled together, still kissing.

" I would love to move forward but i want it to be in lions den, at the place my lioness deserve" he whispered leaving her all redden.

" You know what, i won't control if i boarded further, chal sojate hai" he gasped she blushed

" Hannn, but  hug karke" she uttered making him smile, " wo tho theek hai par mein pehenuga kya mere sare t shirt jo le kar aai thi wo tho tune kaat diye"

" Dev bhai ki,udar dekho on the side table" she said in his ears and then bit him

" Aahhh" this left her all laugh.

Indeed it was a beautiful night after a rollercoaster day , but before he could dozed off he messaged his sister," we are tired and she should get healthy sleep too take care of Disha for tomorrow till we come out" it was night actually morning 4 when he messaged before switching off his phone .

*******

Chalo guys sleep well with this chotu chap enjoy