Chap-1

Shehnaaz, the girls whose life is around hospital from past so many years, and now she has adopted it as a in its her daily schedule, she is hear for the appointment along with Mr devansh, her elder brother.

"Ahhhhh"  she was walking inside when unknowingly bumped into some unknown man.

" Where the hell are your eyes miss" sidharth shouted. Dr Sidharth Mehra well known cardio surgeon who was there today for a major surgery.

" Ohhh i...i am ...sor" she was all afraid

" Ye hospital hai, not your drawing room" he shouted

" Cut the crap, I have no time to waste on this" and he left from there.

This was their first meet, We don't meet people by accident but they are meant to cross our path someday..

They were stranger, she was a patient and him a doctor who was here for the surgery. Nothing much, but when Your Destiny is chosen by God, Your future is certain.
Whether, you arrive there is up to you.

" Kya hua choti" Devansh,who  came just after sidharth left.

" Wo mein ......mein bhai, i am tierd"

" Kya hua idhar aaj sit hear, we still have time , your appointment time is 11:45 and it's 11:15 beith ja thodi deir" and both made their way to waiting area.

This was his regular life , which revolve Round his baby sister, but his piece of heart lies with Miss Preeti Mehra, his  friend, his love, who were now sharing the work place.

" Chale bacha, it's your turn" to which she just nodded and left inside Dr Mehta cabin.
************

" Tho kaisi ho shehnaaz" Dr asked  lovingly going through her reports.

" Hann sir i am good" she replied.

" Oh see let me be clear you people know very well what she is going through, no doubt she is a strong lady but still you need to be more specific,i can see their is definitely a change in report but still case remains the same"

" Sir, i .....i know and please aap batao i won't be sad" she said

When dev and Dr exchange a look.

" Shehanz go with sister, we need to do some regular test" to which she nodded .

" So Dev aur sab kaisa chal Raha" Dr Mehta asked dev who actually his close friend as well

" Theek hai, bas ab choti ki tension hone lagi hai, she don't wants to get married, but uski is zidd par hum aise rok bhi tho nahi rehe sakte na"

" Are kyu itna sochta hai, tum ho na ab uncle bhi tho hai hi"

" Par kab tak honge yaar, humare baad"

" Ye baad to tujhe pe bhi lagu hota hai"

" Tu jaanta hai na, Preeti is still waiting for you and she really loves you"

" Let's not discuss this" dev stopped him in the middle and mean while sana came back.

After everything,they greeted them back ready to go back when sana stopped

" Bhai aap chalo mein apna phone andar bhul gai le kar aati hu"
To which he nodded and left to parking.
********
" Dr Mehta"

" Are sana, kya hua come in"

" Wo ...i actually i, who is Preeti"

She heard the conversation,and she was guilty she knew somewhere she was reason for her brother scarife.