chap-13

"Where is your sonal now uska pyaar, wo uski jagha why are you interested in my health, and bhai you forgot aapne bhout mehenat ki meri sadho karwane ke ab kush hojao na, be away from life jab tab nahi soch to AB KYUUUUU"

And all of a sudden she got unconscious

" Sannnnaaaaaaa" Dev shouted leaving a tensed sid other side.

"Dev kya hua, kya hua yaar bol na" but there was no response for few seconds

" Sid... sidharth wo wo behosh"

" Hye Hye relax listen wo, wo mein ambulance bheji hai, my hospital people will be soon"

" Tab tak Check the her airway, breathing, and pulse frequently. If necessary, begin we will begin CPR don't worry,i am here kuch nahi hone dunga usse plz till my people come handle the situation " sid being a doctor he knew to handle the situation, he can't panic it's his duty but for the first time he was afraid , he felt like screaming his heart out to the God, save her save her she is precious.

" CPR" Dev asked

" Hann,it will help to oxygenated blood flowing to the brain and other crucial organs until normal heart rhythm is restored"

"Place your hands on the her chest,Push hard and fast on the center of the her chest in a fairly rapid rhythm."

" Okay" dev said, same time Preeti came,along with Rajendra ji, Disha was sleeping, so it easy to handle the situation.

" Beta aagaya ambulance, sidharth ji ne bheja hai" rajendra ji said.

Sid was already on line," mera PA Ravi will be there don't worry mein nikal raha hu, aur hann Preeti Preeti ko bol take care of Disha"
*************

"What happened,pulse check kiya" he asked the doctor there

" Sir it was just out of exertion "

" But pulse rate bhi low hone lagi thi, thanks to emergency service, she is fine"

She was there at his hospital. She was already up at hospital, doctor started taking precautions, knowing it's Dr Sidharth case, he has personally informed to take all measures at high risk till he comes down, Dr Sunil was called out there, as he knew about her case and the situation in details.

After the confirmation, it was only out of exertion, he came out on the way to his cabin, he was tensed, no ever saw him this way, he has taken many difficult cases but he was nevertheless, nervous or tensed.

" Dr Sidharth hope everything fine, ek case hi tho hai, major case mien bhi aap cool rehete ho what happened why you so into it, relax  hum  oth latte hai, we as in doctor need to serve them but not take it personally, aap hi tho hum sab ko samjhte ho, please, kya hua hai" Dr Seth asked and before he could loose his control or do something, Arnav sidharth friend , and staff of same hospital arrived there, interrupting there asking them to leave to there work.

This was his first hospital, he faced many storms setting this up," HOPE cardio". His first ever step to save life, he was young may be teen, he lost his father due to cardiac arrest, he decided to be a cardio surgeon, and spread hope to the family, before they could face the same, and Dr Arnav was the one who stood strong with him dur his ups and downs, he built this even before he knew sonal, Arnav was his childhood friend.

" Abe mein iska muh podh dunga"

" Chup hoja yaar this is not the time for all these, aur waise bhi isse kya malum who is she"

" Sala ye machar mujhe samjhayega ki wo case hai"

" Are yaar relax chal let's go dekhte hai aur Preeti ki family bahar hai yaar yaar chal waise ek baat bata"