chap-3

It was a month of Preeti and Devansh marriage and family decided for sid and sana's marriage on 7 of March.

Their was two more days left for the marriage.

All were all busy doing the works, where as Preeti was busy grooming sana.

" Sana tu bhout preety lag rahi hai yaar, kisi ki Nazar na lage, aur agar kisi ne laga bhi Li na tho mere bhai to uski ankhe hi noch lenge" she joked around but this made her more upset people were not aware but she knew the reality of this marriage, but she was all doing for her family.

They were still in their talk when Rita ji called

" Hello hann maa namaste"

" Kaisi hai beta"

" Achi hu aur aap"..

" Mein bhi aur Teri beti bhi ye mujhe pagal kar chuki hai, ek baar isee baat kar le"..

"Mumma "

" Hannn mela bacha "

" Paapa ne mude aad bhi thout tiya" papa ne mujhe aaj bhi shout kiya.

" Aur aisa kyu muma ne kaaha tha na aap ko good girl bana hai"

" Mein tho gud hi uuu" she convinced her . Sana smiled listening to her cute talks.

" Chaliye abhi you go and play and dadi ko phone dijiye"

She agreed and left

" Maa"

" Hann beta, tu kaisi hai, sana tu kush hai na, i know he is somewhere rude to you but believe me, tere aane se wo change ho jayega"

She faked smile and agreed. Then had some talk and disconnected.

" Bhabi bhai nahi aaye"

" Nahi kuch chaiye tujhe"

" Naa bas puch liye"

" Sana i know everything is new to you but believe me,mere bhaiya bhout ache insaan hai, aur wo tera bhout khayal rakhenge, bhout, wo unke logo ke liye bhout protective hai, pata unke liye bhi muskil hai sonal bhabi ko bhul jana, unki love marriage thi college se wo bhout pyaar karti thi Bhai se itna ki sayad unke liye jaan bhi dedeti, bas isliye he somewhere is fighting with his feelings to give that place to you , but maa humesa keheti hai, apni jagah banao, make your own place in his heart bharosha kar it's very easy."

Preeti tried comforting sana, she knew this is the time when a girl needs mother, and she just tried to give that comfort.

" Bhabi i don't know about all this but believe me, aapne mere dil mein ek Aziz jagah banai hai, agar aaj muma hori tho wo bhi mujhe ye sab samjhati" sana said and hugged her tighter and cried a lot.

Rajendra ji and dev who were watching them even shed tears.

*************
And soon it was day of marriage, a simple court marriage.

Every girl dream for this day.
Marriage is the beginning-the beginning of the family-and is a life-long commitment. It also provides an opportunity to grow in selflessness as you serve your wife and children. Marriage is more than a physical union; it is also a spiritual and emotional union. This union mirrors the one Between the families and one between the heart'.

After marriage, there was a small get together at kashyap house.

Sid and sana were made sit together, but sid was no where interested and sana was busy feeding Disha, sana knew this marriage was not of any emotions but only a deal but her heart connected with the baby , who was now her baby, who loved her more than anything.