chap- 39

" who the fuck is it" sid groan in his sleep with the continuous rings of phone, take the phone from the side table to check the name, when he realised, he has his deer wife in his arm sleeping peacefully, he smiled, blowing air on her face to side the hair stran on her eyes.

" Hello" he responded to a call still staring his beautiful wife.

" Hello Sidharth ji"

" Dev , ohhh this early sab theek tho hai na"

" Wo sheh...shenaaz se baat" he asked with little awkwardness. And then when sid realised that was her phone, and she is here at mid of the night and may be nobody is aware of her arrival.

" Sidharth ji, ....i really don't understand what wrong with this girl, where is she i ... Actually papa wants to talk to her right now " and listening that sid stood and walked towards the balcony.

" Wo ... Wo actually she is .... Ok Dev to be clear i called her, i asked her to come with me " he tried to save her he knew she was totally wrong still he would never like others shouting and yelling at her on his presence at least he is there with her.

" Bhaiya aap tho jhut Matt bolo and do you know she walked till the main road and then there Salim bhaiya, the one works at papa's friends garage he gave him lift in his auto"

" Wo tho acha hua wo mil gaye Nd auto she travelled till there can you imagine, bol deti to Dev chhod ate "

This time Preeti shouted fuming in anger.

" Preeti please don't shout it's ok she is home, her home and i know galti ho gai , mom ne samjha Diya now please i will appreciate if aap dono ispe Naa chilaye, late soi hai, let her sleep she didn't even had her medicine" he requested which was something out of his box.

" Sidharth ji me and Papa will be there  by 10 Am, even Preeti wanted to meet Maa." He informed and sid was sure they gona take her class

" Kaam bhi to aisa kiya hai is ladki ne" he mummered to himself, after dev hung up the call.

He smiled looking at the sleeping beauty

And he was in deep thoughts when he heard knock on the door, he certainly opened to find Dishu barging into the room

" Daady i want to go to mumm...." And she was shocked happy and disappointed at same time to find her on the bed.

" Mumma aai aur mujhe mili bhi nahi very bad off her" she spoke

" She is not well beta isliye I brought her here " he tried to manage, she was upset after all she is too small to understand but she let go and left to her room informing she is going to get ready for the school or else she will be late.

******
" Beta aaja Zara kha le kuch" Rita ji called her.

But she didn't responded as she was upset and afraid of getting scolded by her father brother duo and also hurt could not meet Dishu.

Sid was just looking at her, and now her action were annoying him.

" Bhet chup chap sunai nahi deta, maa tab se bula rahi hai" he spoke bit annoyed

" Kyu chila rahaa hai, aarahi hai na"

" Maa aap tho rehene do, mat karo support, abhi aise hi bajne wali hai band aur is gadhi ke chakkar mein khamakha meri bhi kaategi" he spoke

" Mein gadhi nahi hu, aur mere chhakar mein nahi sab aapke wajah se hua hai"

" Hann sahi hai sahi"

" Chal ab khaa Beth kar" he said pulling her towards the dining table

" Maaa" with that she started fake crying

" Chup kar ja"

" Mein hu na baba kaun daatne ga tujhe, aaja khale Zara Shanti se" she passed smile , which made sid and Rita ji smile .

After the breakfast they were sitting and sid was just staring at her, the way she was today .

At the same time Preeti, Dev entered with his father

" Sidhaaaa" shehnaaz turned to call sid but stopped in the middle seeing them on the main door and hid herself behind Rita ji.

" kya hua beta" Rita ji basled and then turned to find three of them on the door.

" Are bhai sahab namaste aaye aaiye "

" Maa aap please idhar hi ruko na paapa Dantege" she mumbled back of Rita ji.

" Namaste bhen ji kaise hai sab" rajendra ji greeted avoiding sana

" Sab theek aaye na bethiye "

" Namaste sidharth ji " he greeted further and then Preeti came and  hugged Rita ji followed by sid.

" Papppaaaa" she whispered gathering courage.

But no response.

This time she didn't do anything rather started crying, sid was angery on her from the time he knew she came by auto but was trying to be calm.

" Hye pagal aurat, chup kar jaa" sid jumped from the sofa towards her when her father spoke

" Rehene dijiye sidharth ji, ye sab Purna hai humare liye "

" papa ji,  next time aisa na ho i will take care of it, is baar ek baar ko yahan hi chhod dete hai"

" Beta magar"

" I know auto at midnight is not safe but lets leave it here" he replied immediately.

She was standing there waiting for her father's response, and also somewhere had a small smile looking at sidharth the way he stood for her, she knew it was her stupidity to which she is answerable not him nor Rita Ji , still both were there for her and the thought brought tears in her eyes and this time the tears were real.

" Paapaaa" and she started shredding tears . But this time her father couldn't stop himself from taking her into his arm.

" Sorry"

" Phir kabhi nahi karungi" her father smile , wiped her tears. Then turned to his son," chal aaja ab tu bhi gale laga le"

" Gadhi " with that her brother as well hugged her.

*********

"Dishuuuuuu" she was standing near the school bus stop waiting for her driver with a sad face, but all of a sudden someone called her

" Uncle" with that she had a big smile, she was upset her mom was with her dad and this made her way from her mom, she was sad her mom didn't meet her but the man came to meet her, brought smile on her face, which nothing could have

*****"""

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Love you all thank you 😘