chap-16

" Aur kisne bola she is going with you"

" Meri be..." Before dev could complete

" Hann behen hai, aaou you are welcome, Milo ghar mein aur niklo"

" Your behen has a house" sana was amazed by his words, the way he has shown rights in front of her brother, she knew they don't have anything yet something was there which makes her feel happy, by his presence, his ways of making her comfortable but same time the words , nurse were talking was not leaving her brain.

" Sidharth ji i think you are crossing the limits"

" Oh you think that,very good you are correct i did"

" Or yeh tamasha bacha ke rakho, this is my work place " sid warned

" Bhai cool please shanth hojao" sana tried to cool him down.

" Mein kyu hu"

" Bhai he is cool abhi shanth ho jao na" she again tried but this time this line of her hurt him

" He insulted you, he considered you as nobody and you are supporting him" dev yelled

" Bhai i ...i am not ...it's just it's .it's hospital " she said some where guilt of hurting her brother and also wanted to held her back from growing any kind of emotions for him.

And Dev words , somewhere hurt sid he was right but he chooses to be quite.

" Hye beautiful" here enters Dr Arnav.

She smiled back with a thank you to God for sending him.

" Ok so discharged" to which she nodded her head.

" Ok actually sid there are some more test to be done as planned next month we gona start her procedure for stunt so" dev heard didn't replied.

" And hi dev right ok listen, I request agar aap Preeti ko thode din shehnaaz ke sath bhej do she need to be mentally fit than physically" to which sid face palmed him self, staring at Arnav.

" Don't worry Doctor i am taking my sister with me, Preeti bhi uske sath hogi" he replied.

" Ohhh, but don't you think i would be little longer compared to her own house and she has maa there a support, i know you love your sister everyone does but then first comes first, its her affordability "

Yeah he was right and dev just nodded yes.

" No need of Preeti, i can take care of...."

" Of whom, jiske rehene ya na rehene se bhi aapko pharak nahi padhta, jisse sadhi ki par uski bimaari ka bhi pata nahi" dev questioned with aggression

" Ye right, i didn't asked do you know, you said you don't want to marry because of her" sid said dev sternly"and my sister was hospitalized for more than a week, on bed rest for almost a month, still you didn't gave any reason rather than stating, if your sister don't get married you wont. Agar bata dete ki she is fighting with this mein khada hota, tu , tu na bhi hota tho bhi mein khada hota, but no you nor she not cared to tell me, i was rude to her because I am like that, my circumstances made me this, I lost my father i took care of my mom, my sister, i loved her she left me giving me a one day baby, and now , my sister she was in a position where i got afraid if i loose her".

This time sana felt for him, ya he has lost all his loved ones and the ones he have he can't afford to lose. And this time his eyes spoke the unspoken words he tried conveying her

" Mein...i mean i am out, you people decide what you want to do let Arnav know about it, i have back to back surgery today " with that he left.

" Discharge "