chap-29

She was all lost she was sweating she stood and walked towards him, her hands were cold , she was thin yet the veins popped our.

He was  doctor with loads of experience, he is understood the situation, kept all his complains aside ran towards her," naaaaazzzzzz" he called her but till then she was in his arm unconscious but a smile left before get fall , hearing naazzzz.

" Sister"

Sister came running followed by ravi

" Go ..go call Dr Arnav and ... And operation theatre ask him to come there" he shouted before leaving his cabin

*********

"Sister check the pulse rate"

" It's normal"

" Blood pressure and blood sugar immediately"

" Sir she is fine as you already gone through CPR, RELAX"

" Don't teach me do as said sister" he was a other sidhart, on duty he was always a mature kind of man, who is always practical about his work, but today he was different.

" It's ok sister, thanks" Arnav replied knowing Sid's situation.

" And please check BP and sugar level"

" Sir BP is fine but sugar levels are the cause for her unconscious" she replied Arnav

"She needs an injection of glucose ones concious we can directly ask her to intake " sister said further, this was the first time the whole staff present there were shocked to find Dr sister this afraid.

" Pata hai na do quickly why you asking " he shouted on the sister.
********

" Beta how is she" Mr Rajendra was there at hospital on listening about her.

" She is fine uncle, just sugar levels are down but it's fine"

" Beta sidharth ji "

" Uncle he is sitting with her "

" Kaise hai wo"

"He is fine just he is afraid uncle don't worry he will be okay "

He rajendra ji met Arnav who was in Sid's cabin going through her file.

*******

After an hour she was up she saw sid sitting beside her holding her hands she was still in OT, which was out of fear.

She had tears in her eyes in past 4 months of their marriage she never saw sidharth like this what he was at present, sitting in front of her.

He was all messy, full of mixed emotions may be fear of losing her and also blaming himself for her condition, he was trying hard to be good to her but he end up getting her in this situation.

He was thinking over the board thinking is he not correct for him, but thanks to their luck he determined this time he want a beautiful life with her.

" Kya huaa" she asked still in low voice.

" Jaan nikal di thi tumne I .... I can't explain this one hour was all my past what I did rewind" he answered

" I never thought i could be this someday, I was almost to the death, naaz ab i don't carry guts to losse anything "

" Shuu, chup ku...kuch nahi hoga . please, look " she tried cooling him down.

" Aap rote ho agar ye kisi ne dekh liya na" she said trying to sit straight when she observed her hands were still in his.

" Haath chhodo" she like of whispered

" Ye nahi hone wala" he replied

" Han??" She didn't get him