chap-14

" Uncle abhi one night yahan rehene dete hai, aap log Ghar Jao, subha mein discharge formalities Puri karwa kar ghar lejaunga, aap ko inform karunga mein" he said when sana thought to herself," ghar lejaunga, kiske Ghar jo mera kabhi tha hi nahi"

" Papa aap mere pass ruk jao i want to be with you,subha mujhe lete hue chalna, mere apne ghar, jise sayad mein apna kehene ka haq rakhti hu, rakhti hu na papa"

" Uncle Dev wait kar raha hai " he said bit loudly," aur agar ye hospital nahi hota to meri awaz isse zor hoti, aur sayad ye door bhi thod deta, i don't like when people cross talk me" this time she afraid, unknowingly drops of tears started flowing.

" Bhai, she ...can't please can't you be little softer" Preet said where as Rajendra ji was also shocked

" Kya karu mein, han soft ho jau, agar Aram se bola then she take as in sympathy, indirectly bola she comes as in Rebel, ise...isne" pointing towards her," yehi basha samajh aati hai" he spoke, " kyu madam ab rona kyu aaraha hai aap ko" he asked sana

" Papa " only what she could utter. Preeti rather than being afraid or angery she brust out in to feets of laughter.

" Preeti move, uncle don't worry I can handle your angel" eyeing her aap tension na le." Rajendra ji being a father didn't like way he was shouting on her but same time, he saw her daughter who kept quite, who indirectly agreed to hear him. Only time can heal her, gave courage to her and they may be in future can work on their relationship, he was rude at times, but he was a good human being, and even somewhere being a father he was also in guilt, he blamed himself, it was his duty to talk to him clearly everything about her daughters health which he didn't do he was worried about his son that he forgot what should be his priority, sid might be rude to sana, but he alone couldn't be blame, as he was not aware of nor informed of.

But definitely he was sana's offender, and that no one could avoid. Their is no right given to man to decide whether a girl is correct or not, no one could blame her for her own decision, if SHE says NO it should be considered as NO. Whether she wants to or not, it should be whole and sole her decision, he judging sana for not agreeing for the marriage was wrong, she was right, he loved his sister but he forgot even she was someone's sister, there can be many ways to make it to how you needed, but taking revenge being rude, torturing someone for not standing to your willingness is not considered.

And deep inside being a gentle man and grown up and raised with ethic, he knew, he agreed he was wrong.

But there is a proverb an arrow shot from the bow and a word said never return, a word and a stone let go cannot be called back, and it's done,

**********

Ones all were out of room, he say beside her," kya hua kyu nahi ana tumhe mere sath"

" Wasi jagah ka kya karu jahan meri ijjat na ho"

He was silent for while then spoke," meri nafrat itni bhari ho gai, ki tumari beti aur maa ka pyar ko thukra do" and here this hot her heart she kept quiet, yes it's true, he might have done much to her but they were always beside her and shared love with her.

" Maa ki yaad aarahi hai baat karni hai, phone nahi hai" he smiled with her demand and this was the chance.

" Dunga baat bhi karaunga, but before that baat kar le"

She gave him a look, and he passed his hands for a shake hand," mana meine galati ki, par itna bura bhi nahi hu dosti, dosti to kar hi sakte hai na"

" Iss se aapke logo ki jagah na lelu mein" she answered sarcastically.

" But you know i am inspired by you, you are right har ek ki apni jagah hoti hai, aur tumhari bhi hai apni jagah, jo tumne kammai hai"

" Mujhe waqt lagega, baat chubti hai to usse bhulna muskil, kehete hai na, thappad ka dard pal bhar ka hota hai, par baatein suin se bhi tej chubti hai, aur wo dard kabhi kabar jindagi bhar ka hota hai" he realised it's true, he has put allocation on her, he has shouted on her, pushed her to all the possibilities to put her down, yet she loves his daughter as in her daughter, still care for his family, he asking for forgiveness was really much what is was expecting.

And he was somewhere hurt with the rejection before he could speak further, there was a knock on the door.

" Yes"

" Hye bhabi, how are you feeling all good" Arnav said getting inside with a sister who was all confused , how come she is his bhabi. But sana had a charm, a pleasant smile on her face listening to Arnav.

" sid we need to regulate the BP levels"

He nodded his head and said," i will just come tab tak give her company "

************

Smoking zone

" Mein, i can't ever be someone's, i feel like cursed, usse dosti ki umeed kar raha hun jisi iss hadd tak pareshan kiya ki wo hospital ke bed tak" he said to himself, he was done with the first one and ready to take next cigrate when Arnav held his hand," sid stop this it is so childish, you reap what you sow, dukhaye na dil diye na dard to umeed bhi kam rakho, sukar manao wo shenaaz hai she knows you very well may be you didn't have a healthy relationship yet she knows you will be here usne literally liked me out, latho se nahi but baton se" he said.

" She knows i..i smoke"

" Even she knows your talent to complete the packet at one go"

" To kya karu mein bola na galti hogai aur kya karu, nanga naachu, ulta latak jau" sid shouted out of frustration, he knew he is wrong, and these things take time yet he was talking all rubbish, to satisfy his own self.

" Bas kar yaar, you know better what do you deserve, aur ab chal Dr shet is already there to look into your case, actually it's his times for rounds aur tune dhyan nahi Diya to baata du, uske round tere case mein zada hai, pange le raha hai, ya ..."

" Shut up, shut this shit and move" he literally held his nape and pulled along.

**********
" How are you feeling, ms shehnaaz" she passed a smile," good"

And before he could proceed Sid and Arnav came inside.

" Wo hello sir, hi Dr Arnav , i was here for rounds, bas"

" Isko tu akele chhod kar aaya kais" sid whispered near arnav ears.
Making him afraid.

" She is mrs not Ms Dr shet" sid replied .

Why is he worried about my martial status jab ye sadhi mehes contract thi" her mind said.

" But he is genuinely sorry about it"
His heart debate

" Ye sahi hai kar do katal aur bol do sorry" his brain again said.

Dr shet and Dr Arnav left the ward long back

" Aap ghar nahi gay"

" And who will be with you"

" Pr..."

" Are you mad, tumhare pass hi tho usko bheja na mein"

" Acha cool ye lo talk to maa, even Disha is there" passed his phone

" Hello maa"

" Muma hai dadi spetar pe ratho( speaker pe rakho )

Sana smiled listening to her excited baby," mumaaa"

" Aap soi nahi"

" Dada told me he will call" she eyed him

" Dadi ko phone do beta"

" Maa "

" Han beta kais hai ". " Theek hu, maa i have a request, actually i ... I don't know where my life in leading me to, mein rahungi na rahi, kitne din rahu" she kept talking, leaving a irritated sid beside her, " why is she into this topic again when she was good a minute before" he spoke to himself

" Kya hua shehnaaz aap theek ho na"

" Maa i don't know, if I am over reacting, i should do this i don't know anything but ab mujhe ye duniya matlabi lagne lagi hai maa"

" What does she mean, no wait , i asking her to forgive me, i asking her for friendship is a merry lie to her "

" Koi jarurat nahi hai is matlabi duniya ke logo ko shehene ki jio , jaisa Mann kare karo apne matlab ka" he yelled. Left before he could lose hope or his patience.

********
Ok here is the update, give a read and shower love through your votes and comments

Love Dipika