chap-37

"Uncle aap ne sahi kaha tha i am happy thank you so much"

" Aww mela baby tere liye kuch bhi i told you right ye le chocolate" Akshat gave her

" Aapko pata hai dadaa dadi ke Ghar chale gaye as you said now muma is all mine aap sahi kehete the"

" Hmm see when you me and your mom are there her all time is for you"

" Yes , yeahhh i am happy ab mein muma ko bolungi ki hum dada ke badle aapko le aate hai"

**********

" No no baby abhi nahi i will tell you"

" But muma phir daada ke pass chali jayengi tho"

" Tum roklena" he replied with a evil smrik

" Uncle par ab mujhe daada ka bhi time chahiye na" before they could talk more , here comes Rota ji.

" Dadi" she shouts and run to her

" Mera cutipie, kaisa hai "  she asked kising her forehead.

" Achi hu, bhout achi"

While Rita ji held Dishu hand making her way to the living area, they found Preeti coming there with a happy face

" Maa" Preeti hugged her," sana , sana bhabhi " she called sana.

" Maa" sana too. Shouted with excitement.

" Are behen ji Namaste,  aaye andar , aye ,aye please " Rajendra ji called.

" Maa Pani lau" sana asked

" Nahi , tum idhar aajao, behtho"

" Dishu aap jao khelne beta but listen today dadi is taking you, dadi needs her angel " to which she nodded and left, Akshat left long back to his house.

*********

" Bhai sahab mein ab aur akele nahi rehe sakti, isliye hum kal sid ko bhej kar sana ko apne sath le jaa rahe hai, aur haa meri pandit ji se baat Hui hai "

Sana sitting beside Rita ji was lost somewhere, when Preeti called her

" Kahan kho gayi "

" Sidharth, sidharth nahi aaye ab tak " she said it was evening mostly by this time he definitely come to check on her

" Beta sayad aaj kuch meeting hai late hoga " to which she nodded her head she knew it not the real reason still she thought not to argue.

***********

It was 10 at night Mrs Rita Shukla and Disha left after dinner.

She is still trying to contact him but as usual no response she this time loosing all hooes called Arnav

" Hello beautiful" he gretted he knew she was upset because from morning he was observing sidharth being all grumpy and declining many of the calls and even avoiding the discussion when it comes about her.

" Hi Bhai" she gretted back with a low voice

" Wo chale Gaya and please ache se baat kar he was busy all day" and she knew this is what he gona say she after speaking few more words disconnected the call.
*******

It's was past 3 Am Mrs Rita Shukla was sleeping when her. Phone started ringing which made her worried seeing the caller name.

" Kya hua beta sab theek hai"

" Maaaa"

" Haa beta"

" Wo ...wo i ...i am out the house, watch man nahi dikh re can you ask someone to open the gate, i have the main keys i will come" sana spoke all panting

" Sanaa are you mad" Rita ji was more and furious

She disconnected the call scolding her in stern voice.

And then sana came inside with Rita ji.

" Sorry"

" Sorry maa please" with that she started crying standing in Ritaji room

" Hye pagal roo kyu rahi hai Chup chup bacha"

" Meine aapki neind disturb kari sorry" and this made Rita ji more angry.

" Tu pagal hai, mujhe dar lagne laga ki tu itni raat aai kaise kuch ho jata tho and you thinking about my sleep " she scoolded but in low voice as Disha was sleeping there .

" Sorry " sana again apologized.

She creases her face made her sit on the couch passed a glass of water," kya hua kyu itni pareshan hai"

" Maa mein bas nahi chahati hai Dishu mujhe dur ho ya usse akela pan lage isliye inko bola meine ki meine Dishu ke sath rehena hai aur pata nahi kya, aur wo gussa ho gaye itna ki baat bhi nahi kar re, isliye ruka nahi gaya tho cab lekar aagai"  

" Are you serious " maa shouted," itni raat ko cab se aai and now nobody gona save from sid"

" Kya karu "

" Baad mein dekhenge ab jaa kamre mein " she said.

********

As Disha was at home and on insist sid allowed her to sleep with Rita ji but he was concerned if she walks back to room late night hence didn't locked the room.

Sana peeped inside the room and tiptoed inside finding the door opened.

" Sidharrrrthhhh" she slowly tried waking him up.

" Sidhartttthhhhhhh" this time a bit louder which broke his sleep but he was shocked to find her there he checked his phone twice to check the time, and also found couple of messages from her. But still finding her there at that time made him anger   what ever the reason was.

" TUM KAISE AAI"

Wo...i "

"KAISE AAI"

" C...ab ..cab" she fumbled

That one word reply was more that enough for him to lose his control.

" How "

" Cab !!!!did you get  insane lady ??? It's past 3 " he was furious

" Mein mein call"

" That doesn't make sense"

" Cab se aagai pagal hai agar kuch hojata tho, and your carless family how can they leave you "

" They... They don't know don't blame them" what she could say.

" Shut up" he shouted throwing the glass on the table, Rita ji was sure he would be anxious hence she was around she just ran inside holding sana from back, she knew sana might get afraid.

" You shut up first and stop doing these things" Rita ji shouted

" Maa usne jo kiya uske baad bhi aap mujhe daanth rahi hai"

" Yes because you are the reason, jhagde har ghar mein hote hai isliye ye  important hai how you slove it, not how you make it worst and she is hear at this time because you rather than understanding situation avoided her and the things around you "

" Pehele galtiyan maanna sikho be sorry when you are wrong, her safety is your responsibility and you proved to be careless not her family "

*********

Thank you so much for love.

Keep supporting me.will try to give big updates from tomorrow.

Love you all