chap-24

I want a clarity ,I want a clarity nahi Janta what I feel for her but today my heart crunched machar ne haq jataya Lekin, isne Diya kaise poochho to bolati hai dost hai dost hai dost hai dost hai to dost ki tarah rahe" he was again in old zone the angry man

"But to be frank even I want to know kyu sadd raha hai, lagti kya hai kya bolega use kyon ladd raha hai tu uske dost se". Arnav questioned

And this time Siddharth didn't have any answer," answer yourself man Dil ki sun jab khud ke paas jawab Ho tab aage badh go ahead and ask her with all the rights I will be beside you but pahle ask of yourself whom she belongs to"

After listening to Arnav all all frustrated Sid hit is hand on the wall then closed his eyes and then replied "Arnav mein main nahin janta, why I feel jealous , but I feel jealous"

Siddharth shouted

Arnav couldn't see him like this,he held his shoulder,"  Relax, Relax man kyu itna stress le raha hai, time le .... Samajh ne ki kosish kar, no one is gona run behind be, time le "

" Wohi tho nahi hai" he replied

" What??"

" That man, he is going into my nerves now "

" But still we are in same place reason " Arnav poked him.

" Arnav" he said with a stern voice

" Ok chall says bhabi uth Jaye, phir se tera wo machar na aajaye "

***********
" Tu kyu itna pareshan hota hai dekh i am all fine" she said cheering him

" Tere liye hi hota hu yaar"

" Tu ab kaisi hai, chal ek baar reception mein baat karta hu then formalities kar ke nikaalta hu"

" Theek hai but sun na mujhe thoda pain hai mujhe betha de na"

" Are ruk aata hu" and Akshat was about to lift her, his left hand was on his neck and right below her knees when, Sid and Arnav came inside.

" What the fu**"

And the smile faded from her face .

" Sister" he called the sister

" What the hell is happening here" he shouted at the sister who was standing there.

" Aren't you informed patients are here to take rest","I expect my staff to be professional"

"Sorry sorry sir actually I asked the sir to leave but madam nahi bola tha ki sir friend hai unke"

Sana was all white with the way he was getting angry.

" Arnav bhaiya am I supposed to leave now" and said" give me a second I will get back to you" Arnav replied.

"Get me the files related to her " sid asked sister and before he could say anything, Akshat interrupted

" Actually Doctor Siddharth could you please provide me that file actually bhaiya officially Sana ke doctor Hain to mujhe ek baar second opinion ke liye recheck karvana tha" Akshat said further.

"Who are you kaun ho tum doctor ho nahi na, gurdian ho ya uske parent ho" sid lost his calm he tried to hold it but couldn't. And before he could blast more.

"Siddharth dost hai Mera liye aaya hai wo" Shehnaaz interrupted.

"Great wow friend dost Sahi hai, sahi hai, enjoy," he shouted Nd then turned towards Arnav," I am going yaar please go through her reports, ek baar aajaye send it to my cabin" with that he left with out giving any attention to sana, this hurt her