chap-31

Morning was beautiful for both of them.

Hands in hands, legs tangled, sid was still sleeping, holding sana near his heart, she woked up with her dreamy morning of being closed to his heart.

Sidharthhhhh, auchhhhh"

" Sid....dha...." Before she could call him again he held nape firmly and started creasing

" Sid...harth.... Dis...Dishu aajayegi"

" Hmmmmm, i know" he replied still lost in her hairs.

" Siddd aaapka pair hataiye na, bhout bhari hai"

" Adath daal lo" still lost
Before she could she further there was a knock on the door

"Mumma" Dishu called from outside but still sid was not in his senses lost in her beauty admiring and loving her gently, leaning on Crook of her neck.

" Sidharth"

" Kya hai " he asked irritated

" Bachi hai "

He could say futher they heard bog barking outside the room

" Rocky "

" Time kya hua hai sidharth, Rocky hai matlab Akshat bhi aaya hoga, wow i was missing him"

And his whole morning was ruined he didn't uttered a word simply loosened his grip on her waist and then slept again on bed all grumpy.

" Sidharth kya hua" she asked all confused with sudden change in behaviour

" Kuch nahi please get ready and come fast mujhe late hojayega"

" Aap aaj ruk jao na mere sath jab koi urgent case ho ya koi fixed appointment ho then chale jana" she advised.

" You have so many people around you shehnaaz, who can entertain you so much that there absence can make you upset and presence can lighten your mood, so don't think much about you, go enjoy " he said patting her cheeks and just took the towel and left to the washroom.

" Theek the achanak kya hogaya" she was all puzzled

Then she thought to get ready and be back before he comes out, keeping his clothes and other things on the bed she left to the washroom next to her room.
*******

" Sidharth, aap ho gaye taiyaar kuch chaiye" she asked

But there was no response

" Sidharth mein aap se hi puch rahi hu "  still the same

" Aapko pata hai Dishu kabse wait kar rahi hai mera, even Akshat but i was waiting for you and she how you behaving" she replied little annoyed to his behaviour

" Did i asked you to wait please go don't make people waiting because of me and specially when they are your closed ones. Bye take care take medicine in time, i won't be coming today" he said and left he was angry but didn't wanted to struggle her because of her health issues yet couldn't hold himself from being sarcastic.

Sana was all blank, when they started sharing a good bond, were getting close sharing loved moments then what happened all of sudden that he got all angery. But before she could think further Akshat, Dishu and Rocky walked in too her room

" Mumma aap lo rahe ho" Dishu asked looking at upset sana.

" Naa beta mein kyu roungi, chalo tell you had breakfast ya sirf Rocky se khelte rehegai"

Both sana and dishu were having talk when Akshat eyes roam around the room, he saw a wet towel on the bed, short and tshirt on the couch and a bag with all men aecessories, he knew sid was here at night. But got curious when got to know they even shared the room, they even shared room at Mehra Mansion but from few days there equation was not so good the reason he was happy but these all things made him irritated.