chap-17

And then everyone moved outside when sid held sana's hand, it was the first time he held her hand with respect, with some unknown feeling

" Wo bachi hai, par usne haar nahi maani, uski problem tumse zada thi but she survived, because she wanted to, you know will power kuch bhi karwa sakta hai, us bachi ki will power thi she wanted to live, to be loved, i know whats going on in your brain, sab bhul kar kar sirf ek baat soch na, you have a beautiful life ahead "  sid whispered and then left her hand.
*********

After the hospital fiasco she was happy and smile didn't left her lips. Dev was along with her all time till they reach home along with Arnav, he could observe the way sana was blushing on something and the smile but the man ego didn't allowed him to bend on knees to others. 

" Aagaya Mera bacha aaja, sidharth ne call kiya tha,come" Rita ji called her

Sana had tears in her eyes seeing Rita ji

" Mummaaaaaaa" Disha came running from up stares

" Bacha sambhal ke" Rita ji and sana both shouted at same time, and disha giggled, watching them.

" Aap aagai, i missed you " she said in such a adorable manner anyone could fall in love with the angel.

" Are dev beta aao na"

" Aunty mujhe aapse kuch baat karna tha"

" Hann kaho na"

Sana left with disha to her room, and Arnav was standing there behind dev.

" Aunty mein meri behen ko sath le jana cahata ho"

" To theek hai beta koi baat nahi, sidharth ko bol deti hu lejana"

" Nahi aunty aisa nahi humesa ke liye, i know sidharth nahi manege par kyu, jab kuch nahi hai iss rishte mein to kyu jabarjasti, Gundagardi kar rahe hai aapke beta" dev said, Arnav who was behind him, was furious

" Dev ji it's not the actual thing you are convening maa, maa bhout kuch hai jo ye batana nahi chahate" maa heard both and then said.

" Arnav chup, chup ho jao, aur dev ji mein manti hu, beti di hai humne aapko, lekin us beti ke sath mere dono bache bhi utne hi maine rakhte hai, aur mein mere kisi bhi bache ke sath naainsafhi barbassh nahi karungi " she was clam yet there was a warning in her tone.

" Jab se humari betiyon ki sadhi ki baat chali jao, tab se dekh rahe hai hum aapka drama, sayad meri unchi awaj mein baat karna aapko na pasand aaye, sayad aap Preeti ko ghar bhi bhej de, par sid aur sana ke khilaf, mein aapko kuch karne ki permission nahi dungi, nahi koi mannmarzi karne dungi"

He was shocked for a while, no doubt sidharth was her son, she was no were less in giving cold warning.

" Mehemaan hai, aur daamad bhi asha karti hu dubar phir aayenge" she said the last statement joining her hands, while Arnav was happy from inside, he saw a fear in Dev eyes, which was much required.

" Mein..mein Jane se pehele sana...." Before he could complete

" Bhai " she came down

" Wo mera samman bhejwa dijiyega wo waise to sayad le leaate par inhe late hoga bola tha inhone mujhe " sana said with a smile.

" Tuje Jana hai betaa"

" Nahi maa aaj mein thak gai hu, mein so jaungi"

"Theek hai " sana left to her room, saying bye to her brother.

" Umeed karte hai, aapki ki ankhe sahi hai aur dikh raha hoga aapko,humari beti ki khushiyan" saying Rita ji left to kitchen

" Dev try to understand, he is the one who made believe nothing will happen her, and could make her understand life is precious. Y
You think of it, take time and think of this"