chap-20

Mein kya karu, mein kya karu sonal, i .... I never allowed anyone here" he pointed towards his heart but, mein na chahate hue bhi, she walked inside, i trying pushing her, mein khud gir raha hu, mein....mein pasand karne lag hu sonal" he whispered each word holding her photo to his heart, all crying, tears rolling down.

" i started feeling for her, i started feeling for her i know it's wrong i .

I can't cheat you, i don't wana cheat mein...mein kya karu ..

MEIN KYA KARUUUUU"  he yelled this time.

************

It was the next morning when she walked towards her room to freshen up, she decided this time she would hold herself and directly went towards the washroom but just thought to check it ones to find the empty room, but she didn't mind much and left to washroom.

It was in the afternoon Disha was back from the school, and was sticked to sana roaming all around the house with her, sana was upset, hurt but was trying hard to hide her vulnerability from Rita ji. Rita ji could understand easily,

" Beta I won't force you but ek baat yaad rakna, jab shehr mein flood aata hai, hum shehr nahi chhodte, we find out the the measures and precautions can be taken and the temporary way to handle the situation." Rita ji tried to make

"Maa jab shehr dubne ke aashar ho, situation srif ek tarike se handle hoti hai, shehr chhod do" she replied this time she handled her self very well.

Rita ji was also shocked for a while the way she answered and she knew , sana was correct she for a minute couldn't meet her eyes with sana.

" Maa aap tension na lo, jab tak huu yahin rahungi, roungi,upset hojaungi tuti to pehele se hu but yahin rahungi" and with that she left.

*************
" Sid stop this, please stop this yaar"

" Sid are you out of your mind you are here from morning 8, subha ke 8 baze kaun pita hai yaar, like seriously, you are a doctor, sid, sid can you, can you here me" so sid was at Arnav place, he choosed to be away from sana, he somewhere started falling for her , but his mind occupied over his heart didn't allow to except the truth. He started running from the truth.

" Pata hai kya kar hu, aur ye bhi pata hai ke doctor hu, kya karu, kya karu , doctor hu tho pe nahi sakta, mujhe problem nahi ho sakti, mein ro nahi sakta,kya karu bata" he yelled.  He was drunk.

" Sahi hai pee sakta, kuch kaand kar phir mere ghar aakar pee bas ye kaam hai tera"

" Theek hai phir jaa raha hu tere ghar se"

" Kahan jayega, aur ye kya behaviour hai"

" Kahin bhi jau, idhar nahi rukunga"

" Ye sahi hai tera, jaa chaleja you know what sid tere se jada selfish insaan meine kahin nahi dekha"

" Han hu mein selfish, jo mere dil ke karib aata hai wo mujhse dur hojata hai, aur jo jagah sonal ki hai wo mein kisi ko nahi dunga "

" Agar sonal ki jagah tu chala gaya hota , tho tu tab bhi yahi cahata ki sonal apni puri jindagi akeli guzar le" and this question of him made sid quite.

" You know what sid, mein... mein apni ek behen ko kho chuka par ye Jo hai isse ab nahi khona chahata, meri behen bhi usse duaye de rahi hogi, the way she has taken care of our disha, a mother couldn't if she is only acting"

" Meri bhi behen thi sid , behen thi meri papa ke baad we were for eachother but ab wo bhi nahi hai, akela hu akelaaaa"

" You should thank God for giving you another life" , " but you only insulted her, pushed her, actually pushed her to death, and you know what a person would ones bear it, twice is fine but always can't be entertained "

It was Arnav outcome, he was filled from inside, he just tried to vent out, it was true everyone moved in , or got someone to cope up to life but he was left alone, he never complained, he actually never put his heart out, he could have been hurt after sana being into sid life, or taking his sister's place but he never let sana know who he was till she could make her own palce in sids life, he took her as his sister and he really mean it, he stood by , and today he was fighting to a man who was his brother in law, his sister's husband, the sister who is no more with them. He proved he was not only a kind-hearted man but a genuine and a real man who have guts to stand for the right.

" Tu na..... Tu bhul gaya, bhul gaya tere Maru Hui behen ki par mein nahi, jaan tho wo meri ......jaan.  " Sid shouted

" Jaan bhi bolta hai aur phir thi bhi bolta hai, sid you except it or not you are fighting for what is not the reality, wo nahi rahi sid, lekin jisne kuch mahino mein Tera sab kuch apnaya, teri kadar ki wo jinda hai, she needs respect, meri behen bhi kush hogi, but leave bhad mein jaaa pe kar mere ghar matt aa" he shouted loudly, loosing himself.

His every word hit sid hard with that he left, Arnav knew he was drunk yet he fought with him, he tried to stop him but he left.

**********
It was later in the afternoon, when sana got a call from the police station, all worried after the call he directly dialled Arnav as she didn't knew anybody except him from Sid's friends circle.

" He... hello bhai"

" Hi beautiful kya hu, why you tensed don't tell me sid ki wajah se ..." Before he could say anything she cut him in between

" Hann...han actually wo actually"

" Kya hua yaar don't worry batao tho and let me tell abhi 10 minute pehele uska call aya tha, we fought so meine nahi uthaya chill" 

" Nahi Bhai .... actually i ..i got a call from police station they tried reaching you but after no response they called me".
" Police station " with that he lost his control

" Hnn wo wo ... Drunk drunk and drive aresst" with that she cried couldn't control ing anymore.

" Hye Hye stop stop it, mein ata hu, no actually you take rest mein dekhta hu, which station , bas maa kuch pata na chalne Dena" he requested

" Nahi nahi mein bhi aaungi please "

" Ok ok... Stop don't cry stop be ready will be there soon."

**********
" Hello she is mrs. Mehera , and my myself Dr Arnav here we are with our lawyer and the leagal paper"

While they were talking her eyes were searching him, no matters she was hurt and she would but after him being in police station she could not hold herself .

" Bhai, ask them to release him" she whispered

" Wo madam aise lakhon aate hai din bhar mein, humko bhi Sauk nahi is adyal ko rakhne ka, idhar sign karo aur lekar jao"

" Itni takleef hori hai na apne reputation ka, apne pati ka tho AA ise insaan ko ghar mein rakho, band kar, agali baar drinking case mein mila to with bail amount, three days jail bhi hoti" the police yelled it was offending, even Arnav felt like breaking his head. But before he could say something sid came

" Abe ye machar kisi ke baap ka nahi pia aur doctor hu road ka Gunda nahi, biwi hai meri tameez rakh"

" Sid plz chup ho jaye" sana pleaded even Arnav tried to stop him

" Sir sir please leave him we will take care, he was little stressed phele baar hua hai" with that Arnav and sana pulled him out with him to the car.

********
He was still in same phase drunk

" Kyu aaya tu kyu...kyu bol"

" Teri behen ko pyaar kiya to kya galta kiya yaar, bhul gaya to kya hua yaar" he shouted

" Teri... Behe..." Sana utter to know a new reality which she came through first time.
**"""""""""

Hye guys shower love, through your votes and comments

Thank you dipika.