𝟎𝟎𝟓 ════ 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐞

ESTELLA DELACOUR TENSED visibly when Bonnie recited the tale about Damon that Caroline had told her, over the phone

ESTELLA DELACOUR TENSED visibly when Bonnie recited the tale about Damon that Caroline had told her, over the phone. She was grateful they were not face-to-face because Bonnie had the habit of reading Estella like a book.

She didn't know what to do or think. Damon had been hurting Caroline, drinking from her, and god knows what. The brunette didn't know how to protect her friend as going against a 100-something-year-old vampire was not ideal. But the rage that was running through her veins was so intense, that it filled her thoughts about wanting to turn to violence or burn the vampire alive.

Not to mention Elena had also told her, about noticing bruising and wounds on Caroline's neck that had been hidden by the scarf. A rage for both the Salvatores was intense, Damon for obvious reasons and Stefan for not doing something. Anything.

Digging her nails into the palm of her hands, she tried to get rid of the feeling of wanting revenge yet the feeling ran through every fibre of her being. How dare Damon hurt Caroline, her best friend, and run through town unharmed. Estella clenched her jaw.

Bonnie also mentioned something about a crystal. When she heard it, it was as if a lightbulb had been turned on as she smirked devilishly at the idea. The blue-eyed Salvatore seemed desperate to get that stupid crystal and the brunette was determined to prove to be as much of an indirect nuisance to the plan as possible. Damon killing her temporarily flashed through her mind and the rage turned into helplessness.

How could she possibly fight against a 100-something-year-old vampire? And win?

But she had to put the thoughts aside for now and be as lightheaded as possible, listening to Caroline's instructions for the fundraiser.

"The sexy suds car wash is tomorrow," stated Caroline handing out flyers for the event. "The football team and the band have committed. Well, not all the band. Just the ones who could pull off the bikini." A few cheerleaders behind her chuckled. "I want, in your face, sexy. I mean, it's a fundraiser, for god's sake."

"Unbelievable. It's like nothing happened," said Elena as her brown eyes followed Caroline.

"She's in denial," said Bonnie looking between Elena and Estella. The brunette sighed tiredly, running her fingers through her hair. The gears in her mind had been turning wildly, leaving her no sense of peace, making her just want to shut it all away.

"Hey." came a very familiar voice. The girls turned to see Stefan. The eldest Gilbert put on an emotionless face as her brown eyes regarded Stefan coldly, noticing the glare that Estella sent his way.

"Hey. You know, I gotta go. Be somewhere right now." said Bonnie awkwardly as an awkward tension lingered in the air. She walked away swiftly, making her escape.

Estella had no desire to make her escape as she stared coldly at Stefan.

"I'm so sorry I haven't called." apologised Stefan, peering down at the brunette Gilbert who narrowed her eyes at him and crossed her arms over her chest.