𝟎𝟎𝟗 ════ 𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

ESTELLA DELACOUR got more reasons to hate Damon Salvatore which she hadn't even thought was possible. She had missed major things yesterday like how Damon killed Lexi.

Hate. Such a negative emotion. The feeling one receives when the brain releases a chemical called oxytocin. It was one thing Estella wouldn't have associated with herself. She always was more the forgiving type, forgive and forget type but now she wasn't sure if she could ever see Damon past his terrible actions. She doubted he had a heart.

Lexi. From what Estella knew about her, Lexi didn't deserve to die, but of course, her time was cut small when Damon killed her for his diabolical plans, which made Estella despise him more. 

Another person who was so full of life, despite being a vampire, was killed. It seemed like Damon was a pain magnet causing pain to everyone near his vicinity.

Moreover, she couldn't understand why Damon intended to make Stefan's life hell. How could you bear to put your brother through pain by killing his best friend? The mere thought of it made Estella feel anger and bitterness. She knew for a fact she hated him now.

Stefan. She hoped Stefan was alright but then again if Estella had lost any of her best friends she wouldn't have been. She wouldn't have been surprised if Stefan hated his brother now cause she for sure would have at least a little bit of hatred.

She shook herself out of her thoughts, as she saw Elena and Caroline conversing outside.

"Be the bigger person." countered Elena. Estella knitted her eyebrows, as she heard only the middle of the conversation.

"What did I miss?" asked the doe-eyed female, placing her hands on both of her best friend's shoulders.

Elena rolled her chocolate brown eyes. "Trust me that's what I wanna know." She held her books closer to her chest as she gave Caroline a look.

"Bonnie's a thief, that's why. I gave her my necklace, and she refuses to give it back." shrugged Caroline carelessly. "It's a matter of principle."

"All right. Well, I tried. I'm officially out of it." sighed Elena in defeat. Estella put her hands up in surrender. "Me too."

"Good." Letting a small smile grace her face, Caroline continued. "Your turn. Where's Stefan? Have you talked to him?"

"He's avoiding me," answered Elena, trying to appear as careless as possible but Estella knew it was just a facade.

Stefan had now begun maintaining distance from his girlfriend and felt grief and anger for his brother. Estella knew that Stefan thought the longer he stayed with the doe-eyed Gilbert Damon would do something to cause harm to anyone. And Stefan didn't want that.

"Why?" asked Caroline, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

Elena hesitated as she tried to think of what she could say.