𝟎𝟏𝟓 ════ 𝐀 𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐧

DEATH; the oxford dictionary defines it as the action or fact of dying or being killed; the end of the life of a person or organism

DEATH; the oxford dictionary defines it as the action or fact of dying or being killed; the end of the life of a person or organism. It is a permanent truth of life and no human being knows what happens after you die. Some imagine heaven and hell where the good and bad souls go. In some myths and legends, the Grim Reaper is the one who is tasked with helping the departed souls cross over to the afterlife. These all stem from people's imagination; as they pray with sorrow and pain in their hearts that wherever their loved ones departed was a good place.

Estella hoped Sheila was in a better place, heaven if it even existed.

Bonnie had sobbed a lot on Estella's shoulder, and the witch's heart shattered into a million pieces. Bonnie's Grams had always been there for her, from when she had babbled her first word to get the 'period' talk, Grams had always been there.

And now she wouldn't be.

Guilt seemed to be a common theme in Estella's life. If she hadn't pushed Sheila, then Sheila would have never agreed to re-open the seal, and if she had never done it, she would have still been alive. Bonnie wouldn't have lost her Grams.

In the end, opening the tomb door didn't even matter. Katherine wasn't in the tomb, meaning Damon was heartbroken. If he even had a heart that is. A psychotic, narcissistic vampire was bad even as it is, and now add heartbroken to the mix. . .the result was bound to be disastrous.

Frankly, the brunette couldn't understand how Bonnie could stand looking at her right now.

Bonnie brought a cup of tea for Estella and herself, seating herself next to the brunette. Her eyes were puffy and red, with an even redder nose, as she trembled a little, placing the cup in front of Estella.

The brunette comfortingly patted Bonnie's shoulder, who gave her a tight-lipped smile and drank some of the tea. Letting the tea warm her insides, she glanced at Bonnie from time to time who was eerily silent.

The Bennett witch glanced at the cup she was drinking from, and a sob escaped her throat again, the saline water dripping down her face onto the table. The brunette Delacour rubbed her back comfortingly as Bonnie continued to sob, hiding her face in the crook of Estella's neck.

"I don't know if I can do this, Ellie. . ." said Bonnie between her sobs.

"Yes, you can, Bon biscuit," Bonnie let out a giggle at the nickname, Estella had given her when they were around nine years old. "You are a strong woman, Bon, you will get through this," Estella said firmly, and Bonnie found herself believing her. "A girl who climbed a tree to get the kite down, without anybody's help, a girl who punched Chad when he was making fun of me. . ."

Bonnie let out a watery chuckle.

"And a girl who embraced herself fully, and is the apple of my eye. . ." The witch gave her a teasing look. "You will get this through this, I'll always be by your side."