𝟎𝟎𝟕 ════ 𝐇𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝

HALLOWEEN

HALLOWEEN. Oh, how Estella was not in the mood to celebrate it. For costumes, people would dress up as witches, vampires, fairies, and many more, but Estella was sure that they would be running for their lives if they found out vampires were real and hunted real humans. Bet it wouldn't be as fun then.

And god knows how many mythical creatures actually existed.

So Estella was definitely not amused when Caroline Forbes handed her the Halloween costume.

It was made of a material very soft, and as black as charcoal. Her fingers lightly trailed the material and she realized it was a dress. The dress was very long, and Estella guessed it might come below her knees, there was also a black cape attached at the back and it had some star patterns dusted lightly around it.

It was not the dress, she had an issue with. It was the fangs and the fake blood at the bottom of the bag. 

A vampire. She had to be going as a vampire.

Oh, the irony.

The brunette's brown eyes made contact with Caroline's blue ones which were filled with hope that she liked the costume. She managed to tug a forceful smile on her pink lips, as Caroline's eyes sparkled with joy, thinking Estella liked the costume.

Although Bonnie didn't care to hide her disapproval of the costume which was in her hands. She was holding her black dress with a tan stripe at the side. Bonnie was going as a witch.

"Seriously?" The green-eyed Bennet rolled her eyes, not appreciating Caroline's attempt at humour. Bonnie pulled out more of her costume. Estella giggled when Bonnie made a face looking at the pointed black hat.

" Come on." groaned the blue-eyed Forbes, leaning against the lockers. "Can someone please be excited that it's Halloween?" said Caroline tired of everyone's lack of enthusiasm. "I just wanna have fun, you know, just some silly, fluffy, Damon-free fun."

"Hey, isn't this the one you got from Damon?" asked Bonnie, perplexed holding up a yellow amulet which wasn't very pretty looking.

The doe-eyed Delacour immediately snapped her head to look at the amulet, unsure of what to do.

"Yep," said Caroline, carelessly. "Wear it. Toss it. I don't care. I just want it gone." She said, pausing and then quickly changing the subject. "Hey, have you seen Elena? Do we know what she's wearing?" 

"I was with Grams all weekend," said Bonnie. "I haven't talked to her. Maybe she's with Stefan." The Bennet girl suggested.

"I haven't seen her either," said Estella, shaking her head a little. Truth was, she was avoiding Elena, trying to stall the inevitable confrontation.

Caroline sighed. "Riding to his castle on his white horse." The blonde said, her face entrusted with annoyance and her voice bitter.

"Don't be bitter. It provokes wrinkles."