𝟎𝟏𝟒 ════ 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐌𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞

CAROLINE WAS RAMBLING. She was truthfully a mess. The blonde kept babbling about how things were with Matt, how they kissed, and how she didn't want anything to be weird between them. Honestly speaking Estella couldn't understand why they both weren't together already as it was evident they liked each other. 

The girls were both at the Grill, and it was already night. After Estella tucked Jenna into bed, she was called by Caroline for a 'girl emergency.' The brunette felt the most normal in a long time and savoured the feeling as she watched her bubbly best friend.

Estella's phone rang, interrupting Caroline mid-rant, and she shot it an annoyed look. The brunette chuckled and answered it.

"Hey, where are you right now?" Stefan asked, and Estella immediately tensed as she heard his stern tone.

"Just give me a minute Caroline," Estella said an apologetic look on her face, as Caroline's face scrunched up in annoyance. Placing a chaste kiss on the blonde's cheek, she exited the Grill, the chill outside causing goosebumps to appear.

"I'm right outside the Grill, what's wrong?"

"It's Elena. She has been kidnapped."

"Kidnapped?" Estella tensed up in a cold sweat, letting out a breath that turned into mist in front of her. Worry gnawed at her insides and she felt stabs of fear. A deep sense of uneasiness held her rigid, and she could imagine her stupid she must have looked. Her face paling and her eyes wide with fear, as she trapped her bottom lip in between her teeth.

"By that Anna girl, stay away from her."

Jeremy liked a vampire again. Vicki had turned dangerous as she was out of control but Anna was even more dangerous; calculative, witty and cunning. She seemed to know exactly how to make things go her way.

As if on cue, she felt a small tap on her shoulder. Her brown eyes made contact with dark moon eyes. The girl gave her nervous a smile, her entire face brightening drastically as Estella managed to let out a smile of her own.

"Just a second, Stef," Estella slowly put her phone down.

"Oh-sorry if I interrupted something important, I told Jeremy that I could meet you later but y-you know how he is, not to say he forced me to meet you or anything, I wanted to meet you but was slightly nervous which--I mean--I'm sure you're a good person but--" The girl rambled and let out an awkward breath. "What I mean is it's really nice to meet you." The girl's pale cheeks reddened as she offered her hand.

Estella shook it, offering her a kind smile.

"Jeremy talks so much about you, it's crazy, I feel like I already know you when I just met you now. He kept talking about how cool you are and I was like 'should I just turn deaf?' which is not to say I found you annoying or anything, but it could get annoying at times." The girl rambled on without taking a breath.