𝟎𝟏𝟔 ════ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝

ESTELLA DELACOUR really couldn't find the words to describe DAMON SALVATORE

ESTELLA DELACOUR really couldn't find the words to describe DAMON SALVATORE. No, she really couldn't. Arrogant, narcissistic, psycho, annoying, and self-centred were a few but she would need to find synonyms in the Oxford Dictionary for every word and even then it wouldn't suffice.

To put it simply; she felt something close to hate for Damon Salvatore. The brunette didn't have it in her to hate him, no, to others she was woven out of everything sweet; honey, chocolate, and many more. To them, she didn't have a bad bone in her body, always having a serene smile on her face, and her words seemed to be intricately made by the Gods above.

Sure, she was sarcastic sometimes even sassy but that was the end. But only if they delved deeper into the facade she had made for herself, they would find an ordinary girl. A girl who felt anger, hurt, and grief in the same ways they did. If only they could have read her downright violent thoughts about murdering a certain Salvatore.

The name of the devil brought her out of her thoughts. " Damon hasn't said a word to me. Every time I try to talk to him he shuts me down." The younger and much sweeter Salvatore told them. Estella wondered for the umpteenth time how they could be related.

"Do you think he's still trying to find Katherine?" wondered Elena, holding her books close to her chest as she stood in front of her locker. Estella turned around and leaned on one of the lockers, the cool metal providing a momentary distraction from her thoughts.

"I don't know. He waited a hundred and forty-five years only to find out that Katherine could not care less. I mean it's gotta hurt, right?" pointed out Stefan.

A scoff escaped Estella's red-coloured lips, as she fluttered her eyes shut. "I don't know Stefan, I couldn't have gathered that from the last time we met."

"You two have every reason to be upset with him. Have you thought any more about what you're going to do?"

"About what? Isobel, my vampire birth mother, who's related to my vampire ancestor Katherine," Estella let out a chuckle. "who screwed over your vampire brother? Nah. . .I haven't thought about it at all." said Elena with what Estella imagined with a sarcastic look.

"I'm sorry I brought it up," said Stefan in a regretful tone and a smile bloomed across Estella's face. How could Stefan and Damon possibly be related? One seemed to be an angel himself while the other devils reincarnate.

"It'd just be nice if we could get through one day without having to deal with any of it. No vampire mother or brother." sighed Elena and Estella fluttered her eyes open, peering from her mascara-coated lashes.

"Does it mean for all vampires?" teased Estella, her eyes looking sleepy.

"No vampires but Stefan." defended Elena with an amused smile on her face, her brown eyes fixed on her best friend. "I just want to get us back to normal stuff like school and homework and here's a thought: fun." A smirk spread across Elena's olive-toned features.