𝟎𝟏𝟕 ════ 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧

ESTELLA DELACOUR was an avid believer of Karma. Karma was like the strings attached to a puppet, pulling it just at the right time, to give either good or bad outcomes. It is a belief generated from Hinduism and Buddhism, where it is believed that every good or bad action you do has a way of coming back to you.

Estella believed in it with all her soul, when one time, when she was around ten, she's stolen Caroline's glittery pens, as her young heart had filled with greed when she saw the blonde showing them off. In the following week, she twisted her ankle and had the worst weekend possible. The brunette gave the pens back to Caroline, along with a heartfelt apology. Liz, who was impressed with the girl, took both of them out for ice creams, and in her ten-year-old mind, it was the best thing ever.

This made her believe in Karma more, and delve into the aspects of Hinduism and Buddhism with the help of Anjali Sharma, an Indian girl and Suhana Shrestha, a Nepali girl. But long story short, she became obsessed and mesmerised with these cultures.

So when she heard that the tomb vampires had gotten out, and had come to the boarding house when everyone had left and had attacked Damon and Stefan, she couldn't stop the grin that tugged at the corners of her lips. She was glad that Stefan came out unscathed of course but couldn't really feel sympathy for Damon. 

Another thing which really irked Estella -like an itch that she couldn't reach- was that the elder Salvatore had made a deal with Pearl -Anna's mother- to get Katherine back. Katherine, for a lack of a better word, clearly didn't give two shits about him. How could Damon, who seemed so heartless love a woman that much?

She felt sympathy for the stupidness and heartbreak that he was again about to face but another part of her felt like he deserved it. If you gave people pain, you would get pain in return, it was the law of the universe.

"I say we go to Pearl's, bust down the door, and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night," spoke Damon after he finished boarding up the window.

"Yeah. And then what?" questioned Stefan in annoyance. Estella noted Stefan seemed to be always annoyed around his brother. Couldn't really blame him. "We turn to the rest of that house of vampires and say, "Oops. Sorry?"

"I really can't believe you made a deal with her," said Elena. Estella wished Elena would stop expecting something from him. It was as counterproductive as pouring water onto the sand. 

"It was more like a helpful exchange of information." pointed out Damon. "And it's not like I had a choice. She's. . .scary. Besides, she's gonna help me get Katherine back." He smirked as he said this last statement. The brunette's blood was boiling, like lava that threatened to explode out of a volcano. Damon made her so angry.

Of course, Damon always gets what he wants, no matter the lengths he had to go to.

Elena spoke Estella's thoughts. "Of course she is." she snapped and the elder Salvatore looked towards her, ready to challenge whatever was about to come out of her mouth. That made Estella feel even angrier. "Damon gets what he wants, as usual. No matter who he hurts in the process."