Volume 1 - Chapter 15: I'll Cooperate

"Attack, attack together!" Zhang Hao Bai's face was red with fury as he waved his hands in anger.

This Luo Feng dare mess on his territory and attack his bodyguards.

"Be careful, his kicks are heavy" The fat bodyguard on the ground rubbed his stomach. Some blood leaked out the side of his mouth and he couldn't get up for a while.

"Kiddo, think you're tough eh" The bodyguard named Wang and the other bodyguard rushed towards Luo Feng's direction. As they had witnessed Luo Feng's power, they were careful to not underestimate him. At this time, Luo Feng rushed to his father's side, but before he could say anything, Luo Hong Guo shouted: "I'm fine, Feng, behind you!"

Within an instant the two bodyguards came from the left and right to attack Luo Feng simultaneously. Even that Zhang Hao Bai was coming in pursuit.

The three of them together!

"Hmph!" Luo Feng glanced out the corner of his eye and instantly turned. With the power that came with the rotation, he shot out his right arm in the shape of a blade and cut across the space in front of him as if it was a combat blade.

[HU!]

The arm caused a powerful current to blow ahead of it.

"Not good" The bodyguard named Wang's face instantly changed and he ran up to block Luo Feng's arm with both of his arms.

[PENG!] The sound of an impact.

Luo Feng's blade powerfully hit the bodyguard named Wang's two arms.

The bodyguard named Wang felt that his arms weren't his own anymore. They hurt so much that there was no feeling for a moment. His right arm fell powerlessly and he retreated while yelling: "My right arm's fractured!"

"What!" Zhang Hao Bai, who was getting ready to move, was shocked. His bodyguards were all elite members of the dojo. Luo Feng, also an elite member, should have around equal power. There was no way that his attack could fracture the arm of the bodyguard named Wang, who was also an elite member.

"Not good!" The bodyguard named Wang was injured, so only the tall bodyguard in black was left. He was surprised and enraged as he witnessed his comrades' defeat.

The bodyguard in black clenched his teeth and howled as he threw a kick and a punch with lightning speed.

[WHOOSH! WHOOSH!]

Luo Feng was dexterous, so it only took two sways to dodge the two attacks. He then prepared for a powerful chop.

He raised his right hand high in the air and attacked. His chop was like a knife!

"It's too fast" The bodyguard in black couldn't dodge, so he could only put his arms above to block and clench his teeth as he received the attack! As Luo Feng's frightening attack came down, the bodyguard's heart was filled with fear.

[DON!]

The bodyguard lost feeling in both of his arms and they were softened by Luo Feng's attack. However, Luo Feng's chop didn't lose momentum; after hitting the bodyguard's arms, it fell on his shoulder. Over a thousand kg of power instantly made the bodyguard kneel on the ground.

"How is this possible?" Zhang Hao Bai, who was getting ready for a sneak attack, stopped out of shock.

The three bodyguards: One grasped his stomach as he tried to climb up, the other had a fractured arm, and the other was kneeling on the ground from just one chop.

"Zhang Hao Bai!" Luo Feng's eyes were like flames, as if he was about to eat someone.

"What the hell are you doing. Luo Feng, what are you doing!" Zhang Hao Bai quickly backed two steps away and yelled, "This is my home! How dare you barge in here and hit my people and still act so arrogantly!"