Volume 6 - Chapter 24

Note: Author didn't put a title

"《Soaring Sky》" Luo Feng lowered his head and looked at the book in his hands.

He has never seriously read this instruction manual after receiving it. The pages of the book were made out of a special black material, unlike any material on earth. And the bit of starlight on the cover had a fear inducing aura that couldn't be detected unless carefully observed.

"Even a book is made like this" Luo Feng flipped open the first page.

"This is the instruction manual passed along the controllers of Yun Mo planet. Those who read this cannot spread its contents to other people. If you pass its contents to other members of Yun Mo planet, you will receive a punishment of 60 years of hard labor. If you pass its contents to people outside of Yun Mo planet..... death with no exceptions!"

Just these short phrases shocked Luo Feng.

Clearly, this Yun Mo planet is an extremely strict organization. You can't even pass its contents to other members of the planet, and passing its contents to the outside world is absolutely forbidden!

"I passed the death mission, so the bald crystal person clearly treated me as a member of Yun Mo planet" Luo Feng flipped to the second page.

"The 《Soaring Sky》instruction manual is a unique instruction manual for using the soaring shuttle"

"The soaring shuttle is one of the spiritual weapons created by the master of our Yun Mo planet, 'Hu Yan Bo'. However, only when combined with the instruction manual 《Soaring Sky》, can the soaring shuttle's true power be unleashed. The soaring shuttle can allow the controllers of Yun Mo planet to defeat enemies that are more powerful than them"

"The soaring shuttle has three main forms"

"The first main form can be trained when your battle ability amplifier reaches 12"

"The second main form can be trained when your battle ability amplifier reaches 30"

"The third main form is the soaring shuttle's ultimate form. You need to have reached the 'universe level', have your own domain, and have a battle ability amplifier of 48 to train it"

"The contents that describe the first main form of the soaring shuttle in the instruction manual,《soaring sky》, can be flipped to immediately. To read the contents describing the second main form, your battle ability amplifier has to have reached 30 to have the ability to open that page. As for the contents describing the third main form, your spiritual force has to have reached the 'universe level' to be able to open that page"

"The next part describes the first main form of the soaring shuttle"

After reading this page, Luo Feng didn't know whether to laugh or to cry.

It looks like it isn't even possible for him to read through the entire instruction manual right now. "Let's try" Luo Feng tried flipping through the pages one at a time.

He flipped through the pages made out of the special black material one at a time. However, after he flipped through about a third of the pages, Luo Feng wasn't able to flip any more, as if the rest of the pages were stuck together with glue. On the last page Luo Feng could read was a complicated, mysterious diagram. Beside it was a line of words一一 "seep your spiritual force into the diagram to read the contents of the soaring shuttle's second main form"

"Looks quite mysterious" Luo Feng stared at this diagram and, with a thought, his spiritual force extended into the diagram.

Instantly, his spiritual force fell into a new universe. At this time, Luo Feng himself was like one of the planets in that vast universe. As if the end of times has come, a countless amount of planets started crazily flying towards Luo Feng. Over thousands of billions of them! An infinite amount! This Armageddon-like scene shocked Luo Feng. He tried to use his spiritual force to control the planets and block them away.