Volume 6 - Chapter 20: Luo Feng, Death Penalty!

The rock pavement of the plaza shattered and rocks flew everywhere.

"Golden silk net!"

When the golden silk net came towards him, Li Yao, who was already getting beat up like a dog, dramatically changed his expression and fiercely roared: "OPEN!". What could be seen was Li Yao's black arms ferociously expanding, expanding to a length of three to four meters long. They tried to grab the two ends of the golden silk net and burst it open.

"CHI!" At the instant the golden silk net trapped Li Yao, as if there were a pair of hands tying up the ends, the eight openings of the golden silk net were swiftly sealed.

And Li Yao also instantly attacked with a force of over 1,000,000 kg!

CHICHI~~

Even though the golden silk net was tight, Li Yao still wasn't able to break it open. Since he has already been completely tied up, how can he escape? This is what the emperor level monster, the 'black widow spider king', uses to trap emperor level monsters. Even emperor level monsters have to try super hard to break out of it, so how can Li Yao break it?

"Not good!" Li Yao, who couldn't escape, saw out of the corner of his eye Luo Feng's eyes that were filled with intense killing intent as he stood on his soaring shuttle. He also saw 16 flowing lights!

Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!

16 flowing lights, like 16 roaring dragons, directly flew towards Li Yao!

"I CAN'T DIE!" roared Li Yao in his heart.

"Chi!" "Chi!" Li Yao, who was stuck, instantly decided to do something in this crucial moment. His black legs started to extend and become longer and thinner. They became half of their original width. Those skinny black legs were able to slip through the holes in the golden silk net and step on the ground of the plaza.

Li Yao now had two long black skinny legs that were two meters long!

BOOM!

The 16 flowing lights yet again smashed into Li Yao, "AHHHHH!!!" Li Yao clenched his teeth and his eyes became blood red, "I CAN'T DIE, I CAN'T DIE!!!". When that horrifying impact force of over 8,000,000 kg smashed into him, even though the black god set cancelled out most of it, Li Yao couldn't help but to crazily spit out blood. He felt like all of his organs were going to rip apart. However, his powerful will helped him hold on.

Whoosh!

Using the powerful impact force of the 16 blade pieces, Li Yao's black skinny legs started running! He was already fast enough, and with the impact force of the 16 blade pieces, he flew out like a black shooting star, smashing sculptures on the plaza into pieces in the process. Those black skinny legs then suddenly changed direction as they charged towards the crowds on the streets.

"Not dead yet?" Luo Feng's gaze became cold as he stood on his soaring shuttle.

"Crazy, Luo Feng is crazy, I can't believe he's trying to hunt me down in a public area like the HR alliance plaza! Crazy, he doesn't want to live anymore. As long as! As long as I can grab a bunch of ordinary people to become my 'shield', I still have a chance to live" Li Yao crazily charged towards the street with his two long skinny legs formed by the black god set.

There were tons of people on the streets, and many people stuck in the traffic jam got off their cars. Over ten million people were staring and each of them seemed to be quite excited!

The process where Luo Feng was chasing after Li Yao was as fast as lightning.

Before most people even reacted, Li Yao was already charging towards them!