Volume 5 - Chapter 62: Exchange Table

"A chance to exchange for treasures?" Luo Feng's eyes flashed. He previously received investigator Liu's reminder.

In the black room.

The black haired man waved his hand. Beside the original 3D hologram that displayed the 12 spirits of nature appeared an even larger 3D hologram. There were many categories in this 3D hologram like "Instruction Manual", "Auto jet" "Battle uniform" "Weapon" "Spirit Medicine" and many others.

Under each category were many 3D holograms. All sorts and types of treasures could make one dizzy.

"On this exchange table are 62 different treasures for you to exchange" said the black haired man.

"Spirit medicine category" Luo Feng didn't look at anything else as he stared at the spirit medicine category. He looked down and saw many different types of spirit medicine, at least 10 different kinds. Each of them had amazing effects, "There's no elixir of life?"

What Luo Feng cared about the most was an elixir of life, the elixir of life that could let his brother stand up again.

"Elixir of life?"

The black haired man, 'Hong', looked at Luo Feng with shock after hearing this. He shook his head, "Luo Feng, every single thing on this exchange table would sell for an astronomical price if put in human society. Many powerful countries and organizations can't get these treasures no matter how much money they are willing to spend. How could the elixir of life enter this exchange table"

Luo Feng froze.

The elixir of life doesn't have the right to be in this list?

"You want the elixir of life to let your brother stand up again?" the black haired man pointed at the 12 spirits of nature in the hologram, "Did you see the effects of the hundred dew grass within the 12 spirits of nature you received? As long as you chew it and consume it, it can cure any type of injury. Naturally, your brother would be able to stand up again"

Luo Feng looked carefully——

Hundred dew grass. No matter what kind of injury or poison, you can immediately recover after chewing and consuming it.....

"Okay" Luo Feng's eyes were shining.

"Don't tell me you plan to give this hundred dew grass to your brother?" said the black haired man in shock.

"Yea" Luo Feng nodded.

"Haha....." the black haired man laughed. He hasn't laughed like this for a very long time, "Luo Feng, in terms of value, this hundred dew grass is worth 10x more than the elixir of life! If you use the hundred dew grass to exchange for elixirs of life from the American government, they'll probably be willing to give you 10 elixirs of life in exchange!"

"And you were thinking of using a hundred dew grass just to let your brothers legs grow out again? What a waste of the effects of the hundred dew grass" the black haired man shook his head.

The hundred dew grass was such a valuable spirit grass.

Good steel should be used on the edge of a blade, the hundred dew grass shouldn't be wasted like this.

"In another one or two months, the American government will hold an auction for the elixir of life. At that time, just join the auction" commanded the black haired man, "Don't waste spirits of nature"

Luo Feng blinked twice.

The hundred dew grass...... was worth 10x more than an elixir of life?

"Look clearly" the black haired man waved his hand.