Volume 5 - Chapter 4: Astonished Envoy

Nobody knows when the dark, golden ball in his conscience will be used up, so Luo Feng didn't think any further on that matter.

March 1st.

Thursday, the day the fire hammer squad departs.

First floor of the HR alliance market, the five members of the fire hammer squad were gathered together.

"Crazy, what're you looking at? Disappointed that lady Xu Xin isn't here?" joked Wei Tie. Luo Feng didn't mention that he already called Xu Xin last night and that he ate lunch and chatted with her for an extremely long time during New Years.

Luo Feng had a crush on Xu Xin, and Xu Xin liked Luo Feng too.

However, none of them said anything about that.

Xu Xin was still in school. She's also from the extremely powerful Xu family, so she can't get into a relationship that easily.

As for Luo Feng himself, because of Vulture and Scorpion, the astronomical bounty will keep on going. The shapeless pressure brought by the bounty stares at Luo Feng for every second of the day.

An occasional phone call, an occasional date.

That's good enough.

"Alright, let's go" captain Gao Feng stood up.

"Haha, my body's starting to rust after New Years, let's go" laughed Wei Qing. After that, Wei Tie, Chen Gu, and Luo Feng all stood up, and the five members of the fire hammer squad rode the HR alliance's private car towards the train station. After riding the train, they arrived at the south east military resupplying base.

Wilderness, #023 city.

Luo Feng stole a dragon egg last time, and the steel armored dragon's territory is near the highway and around the country area.

If Luo Feng follows the normal route towards #023 city, he might get caught by the steel armored dragon! After stealing its dragon egg, Luo Feng didn't dare to accept the steel armored dragon's fury! In the yard of a ruined, old building, Luo Feng and Gao Feng were attacking a cast steel armor-like gigantic bull. Its body was completely fiery red and white streams blew out from its nostrils as it crazily attacked the human it hated the most. Like a fly, this young human was always by its side.

This cow type monster was indeed the 'steel armored bull' which possessed extraordinary defense. With its armor, this steel armored bull easily placed into the 'medium level commander level'.

The two high level soldier level steel armored bulls that were with it were taken care of by Wei Tie and Wei Qing.

Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh! Luo Feng's light steps were as swift as lightning, as if he was a gladiator from the times before the Grand Nirvana period that was playing with his target! There were numerous wounds on the steel armored bull but, sadly, they didn't have much of an effect on it.

"PUCHI!"

A cold light flashed like lightning.

Fresh blood shot up as half of the ghost blade directly sank into the steel armored bull's neck. After pulling out the blade at the speed of lightning, Luo Feng dashed away!

"PENG~"

The steel armored bull let out an unsatisfied roar. Since its throat has been sliced apart, the roar was weak and sounded like the bull was out of air. After that, the gigantic body fell to the ground, causing the entire ground to shake. The ground that was full of dust and blood directly shook apart, forming a crack.

"Beautiful" praised Gao Feng.

"Crazy, your technique is getting better and better" Wei Qing also couldn't help but to praise.