Volume 2 - Chapter 8: Fighter Combat Exam

Late at night on July 31st, in Ming-Yue sector's #199 villa. On the second floor in this villa, there were four huge rooms: A bedroom, a media room, a guest room, and a gigantic training hall. This training hall was at least 120 ping and took up half of the 2nd floor.

Late into the night, the street light shined through the glass of the media room and refracted into the training hall.

Luo Feng, wearing a loose dojo uniform, silently kneeled on the floor. Two streams of light constantly and rapidly circled around Luo Feng's body. As if they were happy, joyous birds, they flew around the dojo quickly and flexibly.

After a while, the two streams of light slowed down and floated next to Luo Feng; they were two throwing knives.

"With my current level of spiritual force, controlling things isn't too hard. However, if I control like four of five knives..... the speed, power, etc. diminish" Other than trying to control his new strength, Luo Feng has put most of this month's work on his spiritual force training.

While Luo Feng was living in the Ming-Yue sector this month, he met and talked with many fighters. Luo Feng also confirmed one thing——that his telekinesis is indeed spiritual force!

"I'm taking the fighter combat exam tomorrow, so I should rest well tonight"

Luo Feng stood up and opened the glass door, and then headed to his bedroom to sleep.

  ××××××

August 1st, noon. Under the leadership of a fighter, thirty or so prospective fighters, including Luo Feng and Yang Wu, rushed towards the train station.

[KU-CHI~~ KU-CHI~~] The train was moving quickly into the station and the sounds of the wheels grinding against the tracks were weak. The carriages of the train were all filled with clamor, but were also completely sealed. There were no windows to look out of. In each carriage, a person appeared on the large display.

Inside the carriage, many prospective fighters were seated.

"Fellow prospective fighters, future fighters, I am from the HR alliance" a middle-aged man was speaking on the carriage's display, "I'm sure all of you have heard of the HR alliance before! It's the strongest, wealthiest organization and the organization with the most fighters! I'm sure everyone is also familiar with the HR alliance's other name——The Underground Alliance"

All the prospective fighters inside the carriage quieted down.

Luo Feng and Yang Wu sat side by side, heads raised towards the large display.

"Crazy, you've heard of the Underground Alliance before right?" laughed Yang Wu, "They are seriously wealthy! The wealthiest organization on earth, even wealthier than a country"

"I know"

Luo Feng laughed. While he lived in the Ming-Yue sector for the past month, he has learned of many basic information from the fighters in the same area. Prior to the Grand Nirvana period, places like the United States of America and Europe all had powerful families controlling them from behind. For example, the Morgan family, the Rockefeller family, the Onassis family, etc.....

These families virtually controlled over half of the world's wealth!

However, when the Grand Nirvana period came and the monsters attacked, many smaller countries were destroyed. The larger countries that had powerful armies all fended for themselves and strengthened their governments. At this time, many of the old, powerful families were afraid of being overpowered by the governments' armies. So they teamed up and created——the HR alliance, or the human rights alliance.