Volume 5 - Chapter 8: Grasp The Chance

Luo Feng held his breath in.

A huge family that uses its various connections and tens of billions can't even secure a spot? And there are archaeological treasures used for equipment?

"Archaeological ruins, there are really archaeological ruins?" Luo Feng couldn't help but to ask.

"Of course" smiled Yang Hui, "There's more than just a single archaeological site. Most regular civilians don't know this, and many fighters don't know this either. Only an extremely small number of core people and elite existences know these secrets" Yang Hui has long determined that Luo Feng will become a wargod.

So of course, he didn't hide any of this.

"Mr. Yang Hui, chairman, this #1 training camp can rapidly increase people's strength?" continued Luo Feng.

"Without a doubt!"

Chairman Zhou Zheng Yong was filled with confidence, "Your body fitness level, technique, blade technique, battle experience, etc. are all irrelevant! Your rate of improvement in the camp will be who knows how many times faster than your own bitter training! Keep in mind that the best equipment and setup is there. The equipment there, especially the ones from the archaeological ruins, are extremely beneficial to a fighter's growth"

"Who knows how many times faster?" Luo Feng started thinking to himself.

His current body fitness level growth rate was quite fast already.

If he entered this #1 training camp on earth and had the assistance of the best possible equipment, he'll probably become an advanced level wargod fighter much faster.

"If I stay in Jiang-Nan headquarter city, I still have to be careful of the Vulture Scorpion couple's investigation. Rather than being on my toes all day, why not go to the "world's best training camp". Since it's a core area of the Dojo of Limits headquarters, Vulture and Scorpion won't be able to find it" Luo Feng instantly made his decision.

Figure out a way to enter the world's best training camp! That's where all the geniuses of earth are gathered. Competing with all these geniuses is indeed a very entertaining thing.

"Any more questions?" Yang Hui and Zhou Zheng Yong looked at Luo Feng.

"When can I return after entering this training camp?" asked Luo Feng.

"The elite training camp lasts for five years! In these five years, the only times you get to go home is during January and February" Yang Hui continued to answer, "Of course, if you become a wargod level fighter within these five years, you can graduate early"

Luo Feng slightly nodded.

Become a wargod and graduate! If you can't become a wargod, then you can stay for at most five years.

"However, even if many students" laughed Zhou Zheng Yong on the side, "reach the wargod level, they won't prove their true strength by hunting and bringing back a horde leader level monster back to the training camp. They'll use the identity of 'advanced level warlord' and continue to stay at the camp until their five years are up"

Their level is determined by their battle record! Even if some students are wargods, if they won't hunt any horde leader level monsters, they'll never be recognized as wargods! This way, they can stay until their five years are up.

"Luo Feng, even wargods dream about entering the elite training camp. So even if you become a wargod, you should continue to stay there" reminded Yang Hui, and then laughed, "Of course, if you do actually get in, you'll find out how great it is for yourself"

Luo Feng nodded and was awed. Looks like this elite training camp is quite attractive.

"Yang Hui, what is the B grade exam?" Luo Feng continued to ask.