Volume 5 - Chapter 70: "3516"

Luo Feng stood in front of his desk and opened the black cover of the 《Palace of Wargod Rules》. There was only a single sheet of paper inside.

"Welcome to the Palace of Wargods"

"The Palace of Wargods was formed together by the first chairman Hong and the second chairman Thunder God to be the most powerful fighter organization. All the wargods and existences surpassing the wargod level on earth are a member of the Palace of Wargods. Only existences surpassing the wargod level have the right to become representatives of the administration of the Palace of Wargods, which is the 'Palace of Wargods committee'."

"And in the committee are the five big chairmen, divided into first chairman, second chairman..... all the way until the fifth chairman"

"These five people are the five strongest fighters on earth!"

"Which is to say..... the positions in the Palace of Wargods are split into three levels: regular member, representative, chairman"

"In the Palace of Wargods are 'stores', 'auction houses', 'competition plazas', 'training towers'...... many functions that await for you to discover them!"

Just a short piece of paper.

After reading this, Luo Feng laughed and then walked towards the cabinet. He put on some casual attire and then pushed the door open as he left the room.

As he walked along the hallway, he naturally appeared at the external corridor of the Palace of Wargods' outer wall. This external corridor was nine meters wide. He stood on the external corridor that was like a castle wall as he looked below. Below was a gigantic plaza of the Palace of Wargods, which had a full nine arenas.

What about outside the plaza?

"RUMBLE~~" huge black waves smashed into the surrounding wall of the plaza over and over again. The gigantic Palace of Wargods was like a huge palace hovering above an infinite sea.

"Who designed this? One side of the Palace of Wargods is an infinite mist while this side is an infinite sea"

Luo Feng shook his head.

"Hello" a voice appeared from behind. Luo Feng turned his head and looked over. The man speaking was a tall, white man, who was currently smiling as he extended his hand, "My name is Vladi"

"Luo Feng" Luo Feng smiled as he shook his hand and complimented, "Your Chinese is quite good"

"Thank you for the compliment" Vladi's face was all smiles, "Mr. Luo Feng, you seem quite young, and this is my first time seeing you. If it's the only thing I, Vladi, am good at, I know 99% of the wargods on earth. So Mr. Luo Feng probably hasn't come here that many times"

Luo Feng looked at the person in front of him with shock.

99% of the wargods on earth? Maybe it's an exaggeration, but it still shows his confidence.

"This is my first time here" smiled Luo Feng.

"Oh, first time" Vladi's eyebrows raised and had a mysterious smile on, "You're going to have a surprise later then"

"Surprise?"

While talking, Luo Feng and Vladi, the two wargods, have arrived at a spiral staircase leading to the first floor's lobby. Luo Feng was currently at the third floor, so he was probably around 10 meters away from the first floor. And yet, the ceiling of the first floor was around 30 meters high and over 100 meters in both length and width!

This lobby is bigger than most schools' gymnasiums!

In this gigantic lobby were large amounts of sofas and chairs, at least a thousand of them. And now, there were nearly a thousand people sitting with their friends and chatting as they drank.