Volume 5 - Chapter 16: Jiang-Nan Pagoda

"DRIP DRIP!" The rain drops dropped against the umbrella like flying ants.

Luo Feng held his umbrella as he walked by Yang Hui's side. After walking through a manmade bridge, they arrived at a building complex. Yang Hui pointed not too far away: "Luo Feng, the one over there is Jiang-Nan pagoda. Jiang-Nan pagoda already has two students now. You will be the third student of Jiang-Nan pagoda"

"Jiang-Nan pagoda?" Luo Feng's heart skipped a beat and couldn't help but to ask, "Instructor, how come it has the same name as Jiang-Nan headquarter city?"

Since he became an official student of the training camp, Yang Hui is now one of his instructors in the training camp.

Naturally, he'll call Yang Hui, 'Instructor'.

"Haha, they're all based off the names of the headquarter cities. Jiang-Nan pagoda has two students living there, and they're both from Jiang-Nan headquarter city. However, they all came before you" Yang Hui suddenly lowered his voice and mysteriously said, "I'll tell you something. Right now, one of the two students living in Jiang-Nan pagoda is named Shi Jiang! He's extremely powerful; even I don't think I can beat him. If you improve your relationship with him, it'll benefit you in the long run"

"Instructor, you are not even confident of beating him?" Luo Feng was astonished.

Yang Hui is an intermediate level wargod!

"Yea" nodded Yang Hui, "This Shi Jiang is within the ranking's top five. Many students in this elite training camp already have wargod level strength. However, they just won't accept the title of wargod! This way, they can continue to stay in the training camp. Actually, all top 30 students in the training camp virtually have wargod level strength"

Luo Feng blinked, all top 30 students have wargod level strength?

This is insane.

All of them are just faking their strength. Even though they can graduate, they purposefully stay in the camp to finish their five years.

"The top five students are all extremely messed up!" said Yang Hui deeply, "The elites from all over the world are extremely competitive, and those that can keep themselves in the top five..... When this Shi Jiang graduates, he'll receive the highest amount of respect no matter where he goes!"

"For example, he can easily become the chairman of Jiang-Nan city's Dojo of Limits if he wants to" said Yang Hui.

Luo Feng froze.

The chairman of Jiang-Nan city's Dojo of Limits? This is the head of Jiang-Nan city's Big Four!

"After his strength increases in a few years, it won't be impossible for him to become an 'examiner' of our Dojo of Limits" Yang Hui sighed. Even though the difference between his strength and that Shi Jiang's strength isn't too large, Yang Hui is already around 50 years old. Shi Jiang, on the other hand, is only around 20 years old! That person's future is limitless.

While still in shock, Luo Feng arrived at Jiang-Nan pagoda.

Jiang-Nan pagoda's courtyard was only around a few dozen m². The walls were white and had black tiles. There was even the engraving of a dragon on the wall.

After opening the gate.

There were three buildings within Jiang-Nan pagoda. When Luo Feng and Yang Hui walked into the courtyard, it was completely silent. Yang Hui directly yelled: "Shi Jiang, Zhao Ruo!"

A short haired girl wearing a large, loose nightgown was standing on the balcony of the second floor on the building to the left. A shadow jumped down from the building directly in front of them, which appeared to be a black dojo uniform wearing youth with an umbrella in hand.