Volume 1 - Chapter 20: Dark, Golden Ball

No lights were turned on in the gloomy room.

In utter darkness, Luo Feng sat on the sofa. He was unable to calm down: "This power is too powerful. A regular pistol could only make a dent out of that huge boulder. With my needle, I easily destroyed the fake mountain; it's power is easily tens to hundreds of times stronger!"

In the war between man and beast that has lasted for a couple dozen years, man couldn't achieve victory because the beasts are too strong.

There are weak and strong monsters in their horde.

Even the weakest monsters can shake off the pistol's attacks. Even the weakest fighter can block the bullet with just their muscles. For the stronger monsters, even military grade weapons cannot harm them. Only heavy class sniper rifles, huge barreled heavy machine guns, high rate of fire machine guns, cannons, etc, can harm them!

Of course, the top monsters like the 'Black crowned eagle' wouldn't even lose a feather after withstanding a barrage from the 20mm fire-god cannon! That, is truly terrifying.

"I can't believe I have telekinesis, this, could this be....." Luo Feng's heart skipped a beat, "Could it be a spirit reader's 'spiritual force'?"

Luo Feng knew very little about spirit readers.

However, he knew some basic information. Spirit readers were usually powerful fighters who also trained their genetic energy! However, spirit readers not only train the basic genetic energy, but also their second power——telekinesis! This telekinesis is called by most, 'spiritual force'.

"However, I'll have to check later if it's actually spiritual force" Luo Feng thought.

Luo Feng has only seen one spirit reader since birth.

And that is the mysterious black robed person chief instructor 'Wu Tong' called captain in Yang Zhou city's limit hall.

"The needle's power was powerful, but it would be no use against the black crowned eagle. Only a high intensity laser cannon or nuclear weapons could pose a threat to them" Luo Feng was clear that, even though his current power was amazing, there are tens to hundreds to thousands of even more powerful existences on earth!

According to the internet, the strongest fighter who slayed the black crowned eagle——

His speed surpasses the speed of sound! He can cut the black crowned eagle in half with just a knife! One kick could destroy a six story apartment!

This is the strongest person within all the fighters.

"The strongest fighter 'Hong', the second strongest 'Thunder God', are treated as equals by the five major countries!" Luo Feng took a deep breath. For a country to treat one person as an equal, it's obvious that their powers are insanely high.

"My needle probably can't even touch their bodies" Luo Feng reminded himself: Even though he was powerful, there are still many other powerful people.

Even though he reminded himself this.....

Those fighters are too far ahead for Luo Feng to comprehend. Luo Feng's current power is enough for his family to live a great life.

"Work hard!"

"I'm still young, so I might be able to stand in the circle of the strongest fighters in the future" Luo Feng thought with excitement.

.....

In this gloomy room, Luo Feng has awakened, so he was too excited to sleep.

"Whatever, I'm too worked up to sleep now. I guess I'll do some genetic energy training" Luo Feng got into the Wu Xin Xian Tian position and closed his eyes to start training.