Volume 4 - Chapter 32: Astronomical Bounty

"Search!" commanded the blond haired lady.

"Yes"

A huge holographic map appeared in front of the black suit wearing old man. In the center of the map was a red dot, which represented Li Wei's location.

Six light dots appeared within a 100 mile radius of Li Wei's location, "There are six advanced level warlord level fighters within a 100 mile radius!"

"Investigate each of them, and display each of their distances from Li Wei." coldly commanded Li Yao.

BEEP BEEP~ The hologram slightly vibrated twice, and both holograms started to display a huge amount of information.

"Six advanced level warlords, other than Wei's two bodyguards, the other four are in #003 city?" Li Yao's face was extremely unhappy. He only has four suspects, since the other two are dead already, "Out of these four, the closest one is 20 miles away. With an advanced level warlord's speed, it's pretty much impossible for him to run 20 miles away within a minute."

"Yao! Just who killed Wei?" the blond haired lady's Chinese had a bit of an accent, but it was still quite fluent.

"Search for all the intermediate warlords! All the beginner warlords!" said Li Yao as he clenched his teeth.

"How can they be an intermediate or beginner level warlord?" the blond haired lady's face was also full of nervousness, "With Ka Long and the other's strength, how can they die to an intermediate or a beginner level warlord without even having the chance to report?"

"Shut up!" Li Yao couldn't help but to scold.

The blond haired lady held in her objections.

"Within a 100 mile radius, there are 21 intermediate level warlords" answered the black suit wearing old man. On the holographic map, 21 lights that were a bit dimmer than the others appeared, "There are 21 beginner level warlords within a 100 mile radius". Once again, dots representing the low level warlord level fighters appeared on the map.

Li Yao's words seemed to barely be able to squeeze past his teeth: "Record all the information on these fighters, including their distance to Li Wei! Also, search for all the warrior level fighters and record their information too.

After that, send it to me and Venina".

"Yes" the black suit wearing old man bowed respectfully.

Li Yao glanced at the huge amounts of flashing dots on the map. They were dense and almost uncountable. Clearly, compared to warlord leveled fighters..... there were at least 10 times more warrior level fighters! These hundreds of flashing dots were quite bright.

And one of these hundreds of flashing dots, was Luo Feng's!

Even though Luo Feng has the skill of a beginner level warlord, according to his battle record and information on his fighter card, he's still an 'advanced level warrior'.

"Use their battle records to determine their rank! And activate the satellite to record Li Wei's position!" interrupted Venina.

"Because of the weather, the recording won't be too good.

As for the recording, our professionals will enhance it. We'll send it in half an hour" said the black suit wearing old man. Actually, satellite recording isn't as amazing as regular people think it is.

There are many restrictions.

One of the major ones is weather, which has an enormous effect on the recording quality.

"Mr. Li Yao, director Venina, there are 8 advanced level warlords, 21 intermediate level warlords, and hundreds of beginner level warlords and soldier level fighters. All the information has been sent." said the black suit wearing old man.