Volume 6 - Chapter 11: Archaeological Ruin

Hong Ning headquarter city. The Dojo of Limits world headquarters was an old, gigantic spaceship. At the parking area beside the gigantic spaceship landed a dark blue triangular fighter jet.

Inside the auto jet.

"We can't use the 'Black God set' in the archaeological ruins, so I have to leave it here" Luo Feng extended his right hand. Soon enough, the black membrane gathered on his right hand and transformed into a black glove, "I still have to give up control"

After the black god set absorbs the blood of its host, it undergoes a transformation: it becomes tied to its owner's body like never before, as if it was its owner's skin. It could change into tens of thousands of different things and even hide below skin! However, there is one downside..... once it's on you, it is very hard to get it off.

There are two ways to get it off your body.

First way, death of the owner!

Second way, force out the blood that the black god set absorbed. This way, the black god set will automatically come off.

"Now, I'll get the black god set off. I have to let it absorb my blood again later" laughed Luo Feng helplessly.

In a moment, the black glove fell onto the seat of the auto jet.

"#1, put away the black god set" after saying that, Luo Feng left the auto jet.

.....

Inside the gigantic spaceship. Right when Luo Feng arrived, he was led to a certain resting lounge. The lounge was huge and had a few dozen seats.

Six people were already in the lounge. With a glance, Luo Feng determined that a man and a woman were of Chinese descent. The one sitting with his eyes closed was Indian. As for the other three, there were two black people who were also sitting silently and a white man with curly golden hair.

"Hello, Luo Feng, I am Ta Ba Yan from Kyoto headquarter city" the Chinese man came over and introduced himself, "From what I know, out of the 8 people departing this time, only you and me are from China. Oh, lady Li who I was talking to is from Hong Ning headquarter city"

"Oh" Luo Feng slightly nodded, said a few words, and then sat on the side.

To prepare to enter the archaeological ruin.....

Soon enough, the 8th and last member arrived. All the wargods of the Dojo of Limits headed to archaeological ruin #9 have arrived.

"Everyone, please follow me"

Under the lead of a man wearing a loose red robe, Luo Feng and the other seven wargods from all over the world arrived at a room made out of a weird purple colored wood. Luo Feng and the others have never seen the purple wood that made up the room. However, it had a weird smell that could help someone gather their spirits like never before.

A man wearing black was currently standing in the room. His back was faced towards Luo Feng and the group.

"Head!"

Luo Feng and the other seven people all slightly bowed.

Only after that did the black clothed man turn around. He scanned across Luo Feng's group as he said emotionlessly: "Archaeological ruin #9, even though it's one of the safer archaeological ruins, its death rate is still very high. If any of you want to leave, you can say it now. Otherwise, it will be too late for regrets after entering the archaeological ruin"

Everyone stayed silent.

"Very good" said the black clothed man calmly, "Allure, come in"

His sound spread out.