Volume 5 - Chapter 6: Emergency Rescue

In #023 city stood various delicately constructed buildings. However, these buildings were already quite ruined. The cold wind blew, carrying the howls of monsters in it. The five members of the fire hammer squad swiftly moved forward.

Actually, with Luo Feng's spiritual force, his body fitness level of 'beginner level warlord' jumps up to 'advanced level warlord' which allows him to battle against a beginner level wargod! In other words, you can treat Luo Feng as a wargod now! With Luo Feng there, as long as they are a bit careful, there's virtually no danger! Since horde leaders are rare and anything below the horde leader level instantly gives up their lives the instant they encounter Luo Feng! Even if they run into a 'rat tide' or an 'ant tide', Luo Feng can fly, which guarantees his safety!

"Look, right ahead" Luo Feng and the others were bent over on the black roof of a two story hotel as they looked towards the street in front of them which was big enough to hold four cars side by side.

On the street was a huge horde comprised of ocelot monsters. All of them were howling as they chased a fighter squad. These ocelot monsters had several two tailed ocelots and even a three tailed one.

"There's even a four tailed ocelot in the back!" said Gao Feng softly.

A two tailed ocelot is a low level commander. A three tailed ocelot is a medium level commander. A four tailed ocelot is a high level commander! A high level commander, for the usual fighter squad, is an absolute nightmare.

And ocelots have the power and cruelty of tiger type monsters and the swiftness and agility of cat type monsters. They are quite difficult to get rid of.

"This isn't too hard" Luo Feng slightly squinted.

"They're brothers from the Dojo of Limits, we gotta help them" said Gao Feng seriously. Whenever you encounter danger in the wilderness, you can send out an emergency SOS signal, which would indiscriminately send out signals to every fighter in the vicinity. If they're from the same Dojo, the signal would be red. If they're from different Dojos, the signal would be green!

Each tactical communications watch is connected to the person's fighter ID card, so the watch can automatically differentiate whether or not they're in the same Dojo.

"Captain, you guys go help, I'll cut the back" said Luo Feng softly.

"Crazy is best at fighting in a horde" Wei Qing gave a huge thumbs up. Indeed, Luo Feng, who has amazing technique, performs extremely well in chaotic battles.

Gao Feng softly said: "Go!"

Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!

The group of people immediately started sprinting. Gao Feng, Wei Tie, Wei Qing, and Chen Gu immediately charged towards the escaping fighter squad, while Luo Feng started slaughtering in the middle of the street behind them! For a wargod, a monster horde holds absolutely no threat at all, unless it's a horde made out of tiny monsters like the rat tide or ant tide.

Of course, if Luo Feng doesn't use his throwing knives, this monster horde is still quite challenging.

"Pu!"

"Puchi!"

Fresh blood flew everywhere and the heads of the ocelot monsters flew up one by one. The huge bodies instantly crumbled to the ground, clogging up the street. These ocelot monsters were mostly soldier level. Only some of them were two tailed ocelots, while even fewer were three tailed ocelots. And there was only one four tailed ocelot!

Like a butterfly, Luo Feng easily floated through the monster horde.

The charge of the monsters was horrifying. Once you get hit by one, it'll be easy for the countless monsters to trample you to death! However, Luo Feng's technique was superb as he used the corpses of other monsters and even some of the sprinting ocelot monsters to block the other monsters. This also allowed him to deal with fewer monsters at a time.