Volume 6 - Chapter 12: Brain Vigor '21'

"The final two hours? It seems like you can only enter this archaeological ruin #9 at certain times" thought Luo Feng to himself. At the same time, he remained silent as he entered the silverish gray elevator with the seven other powerful wargod fighters.

The red robed old man pressed the button!

Beep!

The elevator doors closed and the silverish gray elevator started to descend. "CHICHI~~" the opening quickly closed and the depths of the amazon rainforest went back to silence! Even so, none of the various monsters roaming around in the amazon rainforest dared to come near this place!

HUA! The elevator doors opened.

What appeared in front of them was a black hallway forged out of alloy. There were lights along the hallway.

"Everyone, welcome to the base of the human camp in archaeological ruin #9" the red robed man spoke fluent Chinese, and then followed up with fluent English, "Right now, we are kind of in a rush, so I won't go on. Everyone, please follow me!"

The red robed man walked ahead and the other eight people followed behind.

There were nine checkpoints along the black hallway. Finally, they arrived in an empty lobby that was around a few hundred meters wide. There were almost a hundred people from all over the world gathered in the lobby and most of them were in front of computers.

"Welcome, wargods!"

"Wargods, we will pray for your success!"

"Go go go, we'll receive our fellow wargods when they return. We will have absolutely amazing champagne!"

The various members in the underground base seemed to be over passionate. However, Luo Feng and the other seven remained silent. The red robed old man smiled on the side: "Ignore these guys. All of them have remained here for too long, so they get a bit excited when they see outsiders. Alright, are the eight of you ready?"

He said that in Chinese and English.

Luo Feng and the other seven remained silent. They just stared at him.

"Very good. Open the entrance!" yelled the red robed old man loudly.

CRAAACK~~

An arc shaped portion of the alloyed wall in front of the lobby split open and revealed a circular tunnel.

"What!"

"Holy!"

The eight wargods who remained silent the whole time looked at the round tunnel with shock. Even their eyes were filled with complete shock. Luo Feng also couldn't hide his surprise. When the tunnel first started opening, the first two to three meters were still made out of alloy. However, further in..... was a weird dark brown color, as if tree branch after tree branch tied together to form this tunnel.

At the end of the tunnel was actually a mirror that continuously emitted light. It's probably a mirror.

"Keep going forward through the tunnel and enter that mirror that's emitting light. That actually isn't a mirror, but the entrance to archaeological ruin #9!"

"Once you enter, there'll be no turning back"

"Wargods, I pray that you can come out alive!" the red robed old man looked at Luo Feng and the other seven wargods. The people in the empty lobby also looked at Luo Feng and the seven others.

After going in, their lives will be left to fate!

The eight wargods remained silent for a bit. "Everyone" Luo Feng walked towards the tunnel, "I'll be going in first"