Volume 3 - Chapter 3: Astonishing Progress

PA! PA!

Foul blood streamed along the thick skin of the horned boar's neck, dripping onto the dust filled highway. The horned boar had a crazed look in its eyes, and as it howled deeply, it madly rushed at Luo Feng again and again like lightning. The hooves, horn, and tail: all three kinds of attacks kept coming relentlessly.

"After its head injury, the flexibility in its head turning has clearly decreased by a lot". Luo Feng dodged swiftly.

In the fighter combat exam, he fought seven H level monsters at the same time to train himself. Even though the concentrated attacks of seven H level monsters are a bit below the level of the F level horned boar, the difference wasn't large.

WHOOSH!

Luo Feng didn't retreat. With an elegant dodge to the side, the horned boar's horn missed Luo Feng's body by just three centimeters. However, these three centimeters acted like a barrier, so the horned boar couldn't harm Luo Feng at all.

"Attack!"

The ghost blade in Luo Feng's hand came crashing down! It brought an ear piercing sound, and the horned boar immediately howled out in rage. It used all of its might on its four hooves to try and avoid Luo Feng's blade. But..... Luo Feng's blade was too fast, and only the sound of the blade entering its flesh was heard.

CHI—

Another strike to the neck. Even though it wasn't in the same location as before, this one cut into a depth of 8 cm!

"Hmph, with its last injury, the muscles of its neck couldn't exert a hundred percent of its force to block the attack. Next time I attack, its neck's defense will be even weaker". Right when Luo Feng slashed into the neck, he immediately retreated, easily avoiding the crazed counter attack from the enraged horned boar. After that, Luo Feng closed the distance again!

[ROAR~~ ROAR~~] The horned boar let out an enraged howl.

"Last time!"

Luo Feng swayed for three steps, causing an illusion, and then once again dodged the horned boar's attack. What followed those agile steps was Luo Feng's sharp blade!"

"PU-CHI"

At first, it was quite difficult to slash into, but after cutting into a depth of 12 cm, the resistance rapidly decreased. After Luo Feng's ghost blade cut into two thirds of the horned boar's neck, he pulled out his blade and rapidly retreated!

Blood flowed like a fountain from that gigantic wound!

[Ao~~~]came a shrill. The horned boar's entire body was twitching, and its hooves were stomping unconsciously. The asphalt of the highway was cracking under the stomping. After that, the unconscious boar threw itself around and crashed against the curved railing at the side of the highway, breaking it and falling down.

Its noise got weaker, and then it stopped.

Luo Feng stood beside the broken highway railing, looking down on the horned boar's corpse whose head was about to fall off. Blood rapidly stopped flowing, since almost all of it has flowed out already. There was probably at least a barrels worth of blood that flowed out.

"Dead!" Luo Feng leaped down and, using his ghost blade, cut off the horn.

The most important part of the horned boar's body is just this one horn!

※※※

The five members of the fire hammer squad couldn't help but to let out a breathe as they watched from afar.

"Abnormal!"

"Monster!"

These two words came from the Wei Jia brothers' mouths.