Volume 5 - Chapter 35: Luo Feng's Strength

Jiang-Nan Pagoda, Luo Feng's bathroom.

"HUAHUA~~"

Hot water washed Luo Feng's powerful body, cleaning off all the filth.

"GUGU~~" Only until all the dirty water drained out did Luo Feng plug in the plug. After that, he lay in the bathtub again and let the hot water spray onto his body. Even though he was just laying there, Luo Feng was experiencing a joy he had never felt before. Only after a long time did Luo Feng crawl out of the bathtub. He dried himself up and walked into his room naked.

He put on his battle boots and trousers, but only had a casual shirt on the top half of his body.

In his trousers were 10 throwing knives.

"I'll go to the Nine Grand Floors to test my strength!" Luo Feng swiftly descended the stairs and rushed towards the Nine Grand Floors in the darkness. As of now, it was already 2 AM!

******

At around 2 AM, only the ninth floor of the Nine Grand Floors still had students on it. The 'archaeological gravity room' and 'training room' were open nearly all day in the elite training camp, with the exception of the one hour break at around noon. Other than that period of time, students were basically always using them.

However, nobody was training in the other rooms.

Nine Grand Floors, fifth floor, one of the small training halls.

"PA!"

The lights were turned on.

A yellow skinned youth appeared in the training hall. The training hall's doors were closed from the inside. As for the windows..... the Nine Grand Floors was designed so that you can only see out of the windows from the inside and not the other way around. Luo Feng was pleased with all of this.

For now, he didn't want others to learn about his identity as a spirit reader.

"My spiritual force makes my body fitness level raise by two!"

"Let me see what level my body fitness level has reached" Luo Feng walked towards a large fist strength testing machine in the corner of the training hall. This was one of the most advanced fist strength testing machines: even the strength of advanced level wargods could easily be tested by these machines.

One can imagine how expensive a fist strength testing machine that could withstand a blow from an advanced level wargod would be.

After it was switched on, the fist strength testing machine's display lit up.

"Two days ago, my fist strength was 25,100 KG. Let me see what it is now!" Luo Feng stood in front of the fist strength testing machine. The fist strength of advanced level wargods are in the range of hundreds of thousands of KG. Even a fist strength of a million KG isn't enough to destroy this fist strength testing machine. The materials used to construct this machine isn't inferior to the scales of a high level horde leader monster.

Luo Feng made his move!

Without any special technique and using just his body's power, Luo Feng's right fist shot forward like a cannon ball. His fist brought a sonic boom along with it as it crashed into the machine.

PENG!

The machine shook violently and a low sound rang.

Luo Feng immediately looked towards the display, a number already appeared on it——"63,602 KG"

"So high?"

"How could it be so high?" Luo Feng's eyes opened wide, as if he was just given an enormous gift. Luo Feng estimated that his fist strength would be no higher than 50,000 KG! If he's lucky, then maybe a little over 50,000. If he's extremely lucky, then maybe approaching 60,000!